1. Gmail problems for Multiboxing

before when i played, i did some multiboxing but never really got any far with it. Now i wanna get back into it with new toons but since then my 5 Gmail accounts that i had somehow dissapeared from my google linked accounts. i think i made the accounts in Hotmail and then linked them to Gmail somehow, this was awhile ago. Spent all day yesterday trying to find a sulution. the problem is that the accounts are somehow still "linked" to my main email, but they've been like unlinked, possibly due to gmail changes etc

so i have these 5 accounts i am pretty sure i found the emails yesterday on Hotmail and they had no Gmail equivalent, Problem is i can't remember the password for them and they're connected to some other email i made for backup but i have no idea about that email

i know the Warmane accounts and the password they used to have on them, i know the characters on these accounts, i can't remember their names too much but they where all around level 20 or so

Problem i'm facing is because warmane accounts HAS to be Gmails, and because Gmail has a Linked accounts cap of 7 and it needs to be all linked to a phone number, i'm unable to create any more gmails and i can't create a new Gmail because i need another phone number, it's just a huge mess really

it would be amazing if this was changed back to support more domains but if this is too much to ask for i'd love to get my old warmane accounts hooked up with new passwords so that i can atleast play.

My next step is to beg friends if i can use their phone number, but yeah please please please do something about this Gmail thing, it's pretty limiting for multiboxers, i can see how even high end boxers who run an increasing ammount of accounts would be easily bottlenecked by this issue

i am available at this accounts gmail or on this forum if you'd think you could help me out here :)

2. Regarding accepting other email services, I don't see that happening. We moved to exclusively Gmail because of the amount of hassle other services gave us and it remains the most reliable, even if not without the occasional problem themselves. As we have players with dozens of multiboxing characters around - and I'm skeptical that they have 3-4 different cell lines - there is probably a way around it (perhaps the use of dots when registering the account here, as Gmail still recognizes it as the same email; asking in the Multiboxing section should get you a definite answer).

The rest of it has nothing to do with the Suggestions section. Contact Support with [email protected] about your accounts.