1. i can't use my names

same problem like another use.
    Previous some days i delete my Alliance characters to make HORDE again,when i enter in HORDE side i can't use same names...please help me

2. Yeah I did the same thing and, am having the same problem. Are names reset at some point or are they one time use only?

3. When will they get reset? Cause I still can't use the name.

4. Thats strange, should be done by now.

5. I deleted a character probably 2 weeks ago now, the name is still unavailable but its not being used on my realm

Ugugu0804
    Yap same here I deleted all my 3x lvl 1 chars with the names i saved for myself after deleting them, to create a real character i cant do taht for 30 days because they are ****ing backed up lvl 1 chars for 30 days... its total bull****, i guess gonna play 30 days in different server after they are reseted gonna come back here, who knows. Its a ******ed setting yo store lvl 1 character for 30 days for restoration purposes. I doubt GMs will help us in this matter.

Ugugu0804
    I wonder if GMs even visit forums? Or its the same as with in game tickets when you gotta wait months to get some1mto contact your ***. One thing is for sure they have some ''p''ucked up server settings, up in dis biāč.
    Edited: December 15, 2018 Reason: replace *** with butt cheeks

8. This is working as intended. There's nothing for GMs to do about it.
    Also, mind your tone if you have any intention of remaining using the Forums.

9. Hello. Yes, I just had the same issue. Wanted to reverse races/classes of two of my character names. Races are both Alliance, so not even changing faction. I logged all the way out and back in, still no luck. Been about 15-20 minutes now. Is there an estimate on how long this reset process might take?
    Edited: December 15, 2018 Reason: adding information

10. Hello. Yes, I just had the same issue. Wanted to reverse races/classes of two of my character names. Races are both Alliance, so not even changing faction. I logged all the way out and back in, still no luck. Been about 15-20 minutes now. Is there an estimate on how long this reset process might take?
    30 days. That's how long the reset will take.

11. Wow... happened the same with me yesterday.... can't believe I'll have to wait 30 days for it.

12. 30 days. That's how long the reset will take.
    Thank you, Ikajsdkf.

13. This is working as intended. There's nothing for GMs to do about it.
    Also, mind your tone if you have any intention of remaining using the Forums.
    Actually until few months ago it took no more than a couple of days before having the name avaiable again. For few weeks was even istant avaiable the moment you deleted the character. Something has clearly changed.
    Having to wait 30 days for a name is really annoying and I think we can all agree about that.

Is there any hint that this problem gonna be solved or at least checked in the future?

14. Actually until few months ago it took no more than a couple of days before having the name avaiable again. For few weeks was even istant avaiable the moment you deleted the character. Something has clearly changed.
    Having to wait 30 days for a name is really annoying and I think we can all agree about that.

Is there any hint that this problem gonna be solved or at least checked in the future?
    it was changed.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....54#post2966754

12 Last