1. I am 100% sure but I can see that youre totally unaware of whats happening around you so i kindly ask you to be quiet

The admin said this would happen on a yearly basis and now they've changed their mind.

2. lmao. people whine and moaning about the gold squish. now they're going to whine and moan that they weren't told there won't be one... ya'll are hilarious.

3. you don't get the point. The argument is about the sudden change of mind and not following as planned. If they decided to make it yearly, let it be yearly. If they decided to stop it, stop it forever or if its gonna happen whenever they see fit, let it be known beforehand. Same way they announced to have a gold squish, they should let the server know it wont happen.

4. This thread itself is a good example of why this needs to be announced. whoever made it was surely as curious as many other players who still think there's a gold squish going on by the end of this year.

5. This thread itself is a good example of why this needs to be announced. whoever made it was surely as curious as many other players who still think there's a gold squish going on by the end of this year.
    this thread is a good example of why people should read announcements, and notice the lack there of any about a squish. if you're to simple to understand that no announcement means no squish than that's on you.

6. so from now on players should wait until the last month of every year to see if there's announcement or not to decide on what they're going to do with their properties?
    Silence means "No" when it comes to gold squish ?!
    does it even make sense?

7. For 3 years of Warmane's existence there were 2 yearly gold squishes with a Mod saying they might do it yearly and then you ask us why we think the norm is Gold-Squish every year? Also there were no announcements. Announcements are information spread when not asked for. People had to ask for gold squish occurrence to get the answer. Going by how its only veterans/ exalted donors defending warmane's stance and the lack of announcement on the main page, it legit feels like you wanted less people to know that there would be no gold squish.

8. For 3 years of Warmane's existence there were 2 yearly gold squishes with a Mod saying they might do it yearly and then you ask us why we think the norm is Gold-Squish every year? Also there were no announcements. Announcements are information spread when not asked for. People had to ask for gold squish occurrence to get the answer. Going by how its only veterans/ exalted donors defending warmane's stance and the lack of announcement on the main page, it legit feels like you wanted less people to know that there would be no gold squish.
    Announcement: There will be no Free coins, as there were no free coins ever, but it wouldn’t be free coins even if they were some free before.

I assume this would be a legit announcement for you for something that’s not going to happen, right>

9. For 3 years of Warmane's existence there were 2 yearly gold squishes with a Mod saying they might do it yearly and then you ask us why we think the norm is Gold-Squish every year? Also there were no announcements. Announcements are information spread when not asked for. People had to ask for gold squish occurrence to get the answer. Going by how its only veterans/ exalted donors defending warmane's stance and the lack of announcement on the main page, it legit feels like you wanted less people to know that there would be no gold squish.
    How do you announce when there's no announcements?
    "We believe doing it on a yearly basis benefits the economy greatly." Is not same as "We will be doing it.."
    They squished the gold on two occasions, and that really didn't seem to have the desired effect on the long run.
    Past few months people were panic selling and buying in preparation of gold squish that was never announced. Certainly screwing up the market with their actions. Good job there I guess?
    Perhaps it's that we veterans / exalted donors have a concept of how things tend go around here. If there's no announcement, there's no gold squish.
    It would be silly to announce that there's no changes to come.

10. Dralanne1 explicity showed the difference between "we believe" and "we will", yet you still persist in the idea of confirmation out of it.
    I believe I might close this topic. Doesn't mean I will. But I believe I may need to do so.

@on topic
    We haven't decided yet about a gold squish, hence posts from Mercy and Borrean. IF, we decide to do so, it will be announced giving time for everybody to be prepared. We won't be doing it out of a sudden. We never did. We are almost half of the month, meaning it won't be happening in december (this year).

11. @on topic
    We haven't decided yet about a gold squish, hence posts from Mercy and Borrean. IF, we decide to do so, it will be announced giving time for everybody to be prepared. We won't be doing it out of a sudden. We never did. We are almost half of the month, meaning it won't be happening in december (this year).
    Is it possible that we can have some kind of confirmation on when the next gold squish decision will be made? Saying it won't be happening in December of this year logically leaves the option open to the squish happening in January or February, or basically any time that is not this month. (Depending on ones personal definition of preparation time)

12. Is it possible that we can have some kind of confirmation on when the next gold squish decision will be made? Saying it won't be happening in December of this year logically leaves the option open to the squish happening in January or February, or basically any time that is not this month. (Depending on ones personal definition of preparation time)
    You people should really start reading before making posts like this. If the decision will be made they will post on the website, two months before. So if they post on January, the gold squish will happen in March/April. There will be a plenty of time to prepare in those 2/3 months. However there is option that there won't be a gold squish. If you are looking for insider info so you will know before everyone else on the server, i'm afraid that won't happen.

And if you have lots of gold so you feel you will be hurt by a possible gold squish, just don't keep big amounts of gold. Keep resources that tend to have a good value like titansteel, primos or gems. Prices on those rarely drop and even if they drop it won't be 50% drop for sure. Whenever you need gold just sell some of those resources. Even if you don't have time to wait for AH, you can spam on trade channel for little lower price then AH, and you will sell it in 15 minutes max, just don't be greedy.
    Edited: December 14, 2018

13. i feel like warmane should just squish gold with no announcement.

First 123 Last