1. Gold! False? True???

someone told me u guys are taking 1/2 of our gold to balance the server this december.
    its true? false? pls answer cuz im farming g like crazy atm.

2. someone told me u guys are taking 1/2 of our gold to balance the server this december.

It’s true. But this shouldn’t bother you as they’re taking half of everybody else’s money as well, thus the value of the gold you’re farming remains in tact (unless you’re planning to spend it on NPC goods and services - Cold weather flying or chopper parts for example, these keep their values and you’ll be better off buying them before the squish.)
    Edited: December 6, 2018

3. Are they cutting income in half of taking gold from our wallets? I heard it was income.

4. there's been nothing announced yet that i've seen. but if it follows previous years it''ll be a straight up gold squish. i believe it was 50%. so if you had 100k you'll have 50k.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393498
    Originally Posted by Borrean
    There are not plans currently for that.
    Last 2 years it was announced much earlier. This year nothing has been announced so it's most likely not happening. Threads from last 2 years:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368849 (2017, announced in October)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560 (2016, announced in August)

6. Last two years it was announced 2 months before it happened. For this year, there is no official announcement yet, i don't understand why people keep spreading false information. As a result of this false information prices on everything went up by 20% or more.

7. someone told me u guys are taking 1/2 of our gold to balance the server this december.
    False.
    It’s true. But this shouldn’t bother you as they’re taking half of everybody else’s money as well, thus the value of the gold you’re farming remains in tact (unless you’re planning to spend it on NPC goods and services - Cold weather flying or chopper parts for example, these keep their values and you’ll be better off buying them before the squish.)
    False.

8. They shouldn't have a gold squish, as BH prices have quadrupled to 40k on Lordaeron, which helps the server.

9. So they stopped squishing the gold every year?
    Sounds Great!
    Cant wait to see if this is true or not.
    Hopefully it is.

10. It's really sad to see that warmane makes such rash decisions.
    one year they decide to have gold squish yearly and the next year they cancel the plan without any announcement. not even bothering to let others know that gold squish is cancelled while the staff message which publicly announced to have yearly gold squish is still there.
    I wish they were more considerate.

11. I wish they were more considerate.
    Just because it happened two years in a row doesn't mean it will happen every year. Don't assume. More considerate? Heh....

12. It's really sad to see that warmane makes such rash decisions.
    one year they decide to have gold squish yearly and the next year they cancel the plan without any announcement. not even bothering to let others know that gold squish is cancelled while the staff message which publicly announced to have yearly gold squish is still there.
    I wish they were more considerate.
    people like you are the couse of this chaos.

Warmane NEVER said they will do it yearly. they said they are considering it, there was no info after that.

Learn to read people.

13. The message of staff says "We believe doing it on a yearly basis"
    what do you infer from that phrase if you know how to read better ??!?!!?!?!?!?!!
    Either don't type it there or if you're unsure of doing it or not, let the server know its not going to happen. It's been about two months that everyone speaks of gold squish due to meaning conveyed by that message.
    We had gold squish two years in a row, we wont have it this year and the next year god knows what warmane is going to feel like doing...

14. All Im asking the warmane staff is to make them selves clear rather than leaving players in doubt and confusion.

15. The message of staff says "We believe doing it on a yearly basis"
    what do you infer from that phrase if you know how to read better ??!?!!?!?!?!?!!
    Either don't type it there or if you're unsure of doing it or not, let the server know its not going to happen. It's been about two months that everyone speaks of gold squish due to meaning conveyed by that message.
    We had gold squish two years in a row, we wont have it this year and the next year god knows what warmane is going to feel like doing...
    provide a link where they say they WILL do it every year. since there is none, stop claiming things without being 100% sure.
    Edited: December 12, 2018

123 Last