1. Combat Rogue and DV

There was a topic similar to this a little while ago. The situation - I'm a ret paladin in ToC25. Deaths Verdict drops and master looter says to roll main spec. I roll high, the second highest. The highest roll (and person to recieve the trinket) is a combat rogue. I'm unfamiliar with rogues, but the consensus was that DV is not main spec for a combat rogue.

Its weird with trinkets like this, as well as caster trinkets where healers or dps could use them.

So, opinions? Should I have gotten the item? Are trinkets like this kind of just "fair game"?

2. The fact that a certain item performs slightly better on some classes than others, doesn't mean that the classes that will benefit less from the item can't roll MS on it.
    It's Raid Leaders/Master looters responsibility to inform what classes can or can't roll on highly debatable items.

3. Death's Choice(DV) is not up for debate like DBW for rets,it is an exceptionally good trinket for any physical dps.

4. This is a server where in guilds, people wont pass you your bis item if its their curent upgrade, even tho they will change ut eventualy and make it root in their bank, or vendor it.
    This is a server where people use spell power items on tanks just to boost gs.
    This is a server where you get banned from needing on a blue 200ilvl item in a rdf hc.
    This is a server where people que naked in BGs instantly and complain how they lost duo to faction disbalance.
    This is a server where gear score is life.

So... Dont expect much from people here, when it comes to loot. Just make sure u know the rules exactly as they are so you dont get banned over something stupid cos of some crybaby that didnt deserve the loot in the first place. :D

5. Well, The fact that the items does not give the best stats(ARP) to the rogue does not mean that it is useless for rogue.