1. Can't do world pvp due to high pop lag

Server is lagging to much because of high population, 100ms latency is to much. Server can t handle 12k ppl.

2. funny, i and plenty of others play the game just fine with 2-3x that latency. maybe you just suck.

3. Server is lagging to much because of high population, 100ms latency is to much. Server can t handle 12k ppl.
    It’s on ur end bruv I play with 80ms at most and it’s fine af
    Edited: December 6, 2018

4. Actually this is the first topic in history that suggests to decrease the population cap instead of increasing it, can we all appreciate that?

5. funny, i and plenty of others play the game just fine with 2-3x that latency. maybe you just suck.
    Didn’t you say you wanted the population decreased because there were too many lags and crashes for your taste?

6. Didn’t you say you wanted the population decreased because there were too many lags and crashes for your taste?
    yep, and i still would like to see it decreased. but that being said the last few times i played i've noticed far less delay/lag spikes. not sure if warmane did something on their end or somethings changed between me and them but it's a bonus either way, and that's with a higher ms than the op.

7. I play normally between 120ms-220ms and I feel that the game is going great.

8. 36ms all the time with ****ty internet. What are you talking about?