1. Frostwolf 2019

We started the year with 1200 online players in frostwolf and now we finish the year with 500. Is not it supposed that the neltharion players were transferred here? Instead of increasing Froswolf to fallen even lower. If the figure is correct, next year we will have 100 people online?
    Edited: December 6, 2018 Reason: Tittle

2. many of nelths player base either quit or transferred to the more populated wotlk realms.

3. We started the year with 1200 online players in frostwolf and now we finish the year with 500. Is not it supposed that the neltharion players were transferred here? Instead of increasing Froswolf to fallen even lower. If the figure is correct, next year we will have 100 people online?
    It was bound to happen.

The first to be killed off was the role playing community when horde/ally could speak to each other, once this was fixed, the whole community fell apart, however, they still had access to some zones that are not easily accessible .i.e. ingame unstucking to player starter location such as Wandering Isle whereas roleplaying for Pandaren was not the only thing there, but those willing to fix the zone that they care about, once that was changed, this died out too.

You have the dungeon running community of which I am/was part of - gone, because some instances and dungeons were closed for no apparent reason and we are expected to forget.

Then you have the low level community, whereas all they do is PvP, we had a major issue which got one of the warmane staffers involved, over time, a changelog said to have "resolve" our problem, but it persist, even to this day, that caused a split in the community, causing some to quit, others to join another server that caters to the low level community, and the few here still cling on to hope, but cannot.

Frostwolf is pretty much an empty mindless void nowadays.

4. Interesting, i really miss the good old warmane pandaria days.. with guilds such wipe inc, toxic and vatican (pve player here) idk if the sanctuary is still alive tho lol. Though i think what should happen is that the devs should restart this server from 5.0 patch and then go again, the thing is old players probably wont comeback but it would be healthy to start again for new players because for PvE and PVP content.. For example the people that stoped playing here either A: went to one of two servers or B: went to retail like some of the good old pve guilds i've been with including me, Also for pvp players it probably wont be bad to have the tyrincal then griveous then prideful seasons again. Same goes for pve players no one will do challenge mode this days same goes for timeless island and world bosses, the only usefull raid where u can get gear is SoO and for newplayer to get to do SoO you need prideful pvp gear and some gear from ToT which probably no one even does looking at how popluation went down.. Imo the current expansion is really ****ty so i am looking again to come to these private servers i've started with, yes i can just go to Woltk or BC but MoP was what brought me to WoW :D

But unless anything happens then yes, sooner or later this server will die just like Neltharion..

5. Interesting, i really miss the good old warmane pandaria days.. with guilds such wipe inc, toxic and vatican (pve player here) idk if the sanctuary is still alive tho lol. Though i think what should happen is that the devs should restart this server from 5.0 patch and then go again, the thing is old players probably wont comeback but it would be healthy to start again for new players because for PvE and PVP content.. For example the people that stoped playing here either A: went to one of two servers or B: went to retail like some of the good old pve guilds i've been with including me, Also for pvp players it probably wont be bad to have the tyrincal then griveous then prideful seasons again. Same goes for pve players no one will do challenge mode this days same goes for timeless island and world bosses, the only usefull raid where u can get gear is SoO and for newplayer to get to do SoO you need prideful pvp gear and some gear from ToT which probably no one even does looking at how popluation went down.. Imo the current expansion is really ****ty so i am looking again to come to these private servers i've started with, yes i can just go to Woltk or BC but MoP was what brought me to WoW :D

But unless anything happens then yes, sooner or later this server will die just like Neltharion..
    Warmane is not one of those who restart a server so he would never do something like that, imagine the thousands of players who spent money and time putting their characters together, getting mounts, achievements, etc. What warmane should do is correct the errors that are currently on the pve side and promote the server. But you have to be sincere Frostwolf had his time of glory, as they never corrected the mistakes he went into a tailspin bit by bit and it will be very difficult to do something now. It only remains to wait a couple of years for there to be a new expansion that could be wod or legion and be transferred there. Everything has a beginning and an end and frostwolf is no exception.

6. I for a fact have 5 friends with whom i started playing MoP on Warmane, and they all left saying that whatever you try to do, its bugged. You don't have as many things to do considering how many dung's and raids are closed, quests bugged, things not scripted. The worst thing is that it's not hard to fix at least 5 bugs from bugtracker weekly, or even biweekly

7. Basically the whole Frostwolf server is pretty much PTR. BUGGY AS HECK. If my computer wasnt so behind tech wise i'd have dropped warmane and gone to retail so fast that i would'nt of cared what happened to my characters. They are pretty much getting to the point where they'll only focus on 2 expansions and ignore everyone who says otherwise. Pity though. This server had its prime and now its almost ruined