1. Help me find Gloom’rel (Teaches: Smelt Dark Iron)

Ok guys a little ashamed but I’ve been wandering all day in Blackrock Depths, trying to find the NPC that’s supposed to teach me how to smelt Dark Iron. Well, I’ve had no luck whatsoever. I lost my way a couple of times and heartstoned away in rage so I could fly from Stormwind and start over again. Not only that, I got into a fight with my girlfriend and I can now say that this endeavour ruined my day. Time to put an end to it. As the video guides in the internet come exclusively from new, sh#tty expansions where people use some kind of teleporting that takes them further into the dungeon near the NPC’s location, I am now asking you, the wonderful Warmane Community to give me some tips regarding this F#%KER’s location so I can learn to smelt this sh#t and not pay a ton for it at the AH.

I shall be eternally grateful!

2. He is one of those 7 ghost dwarves you encounter on your way to last boss.. At least thats what wowhead says. He should teach you smelt dark iron,dont talk to Doom'rel and start event

3. Howdoilook is correct.
    He requires some mats to teach it too, so look those up as well and go prepared.
    Check comments here for more info...
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=14891/...-iron#comments
    Edited: December 12, 2018