1. ParryHaste for wars?

What's the parry haste / expertise cap for prot wars?

I run with 23 atm aiming a bit higher and i feel like a paper plane..

I'm @ 5.9k GS with 33k armor and 548 def and i, basically, get 2shot from LK10n, dafudge

2. You get 2shoted cos you are a Warrior tank not cos of parry haste. Oh, and you kinda are a paper plane tank.
    Only bosses that have parry haste are: Lady Deathwisper, Sindragosa and Halion.

I would suggest rerolling to Prot Paladin.

3. You get 2shoted cos you are a Warrior tank not cos of parry haste. Oh, and you kinda are a paper plane tank.
    Only bosses that have parry haste are: Lady Deathwisper, Sindragosa and Halion.

I would suggest rerolling to Prot Paladin.
    Hey, do you know what is the problem with prot war here is it like armor or something bugged?, cos when i see old videos,articles and post from retail prot war looks popular back then but here in warmane i rarely see prot war.

4. Prot warrior:
    • Do not have high HP like ferals
    • Do not have perks like Ardent Defenser
    • Do not have the passive effect of Ardent Defender or Will of the Necropolis
    • Do not have a utility anywhere close to Paladins
    • Do not have the the same threat generation as DKs
    • Have CDs that are similar to other tanks (they have 3 major CDs while other classes tend to only have 2 strong CDs)

That's a lot of reasons that make prot war less effective than other tanks. That's all. But you can play Prot Warrior and tank everything... We allmost killed bane 0% with a prot war tank...

5. I invited a 5.2ish warri tank and imba dps for pug recently when 7 ppl got achiev for their alts/mains. He soloed sindi and tanked lk without a problem. Prolly you have to use cd s effectively to be better at warri tanking, its not a lol my ardent popped, so focus more class.

6. There is no problem when it comes to prot warriors, they are simply the weakest tanks out there.

Altho, as Bastardbottle said, if you are not using your cds properly, that might be the reason why you die with such ease on Soul Reaper for example.