1. Remove Kalu'Ak NPC from Dalaran on event days.

A person's first and initial reaction when doing a quest isn't and most certainly shouldn't be to check if the quest is bugged in the website's bugtracker and while with some quests it becomes OBVIOUS within the first few minutes, quests with a low drop rate (such as the Kalu'Ak hunt for the shark) can take 200's of attempts before a person can say for sure that the quest is bugged and that they are not just having a bad luck with a 0.05% die roll.. My suggestion is to remove such NPC's from the game so people wouldn't even go for the quests to begin with. I just wasted an hour of my time before I got the 200 fishes down (200x0,5 = 100% chance to get a shark within 200 attempts) and this time quite frankly could've been spent on something far more productive. Very disappointed indeed...

2. they don't remove things that are bugged. your meant to report them in the bug tracker, or upvote if it's already there.

also that's not how % chances work. if it's a 0.5% drop chance you have that each time. 200 does not guarantee a drop no more than 100 or 100,000 does.

3. A person's first and initial reaction when doing a quest isn't and most certainly shouldn't be to check if the quest is bugged in the website's bugtracker
    focus on this part.. read it again; re-read it-- quad read it.. if there's no way people can get confused, there's no way people will waste time.. removing the NPC for something THAT IS NOT WORKING is a beyond logical solution to the issue until they decide to FIX it.

4. focus on this part.. read it again; re-read it-- quad read it.. if there's no way people can get confused, there's no way people will waste time.. removing the NPC for something THAT IS NOT WORKING is a beyond logical solution to the issue until they decide to FIX it.
    it's a private server. not everything works. i'd like to think the majority of people are smart enough to understand that. as i said above, they don't remove bugged things. get over it.

5. A person's first and initial reaction when doing a quest isn't and most certainly shouldn't be to check if the quest is bugged in the website's bugtracker and while with some quests it becomes OBVIOUS within the first few minutes, quests with a low drop rate (such as the Kalu'Ak hunt for the shark) can take 200's of attempts before a person can say for sure that the quest is bugged and that they are not just having a bad luck with a 0.05% die roll.. My suggestion is to remove such NPC's from the game so people wouldn't even go for the quests to begin with. I just wasted an hour of my time before I got the 200 fishes down (200x0,5 = 100% chance to get a shark within 200 attempts) and this time quite frankly could've been spent on something far more productive. Very disappointed indeed...
    focus on this part.. read it again; re-read it-- quad read it.. if there's no way people can get confused
    even if you ignore binomial distribution, the naive calculation with a 0.05% dropchance would translate into 2000 kills required for 1 "guaranteed" drop by your logic and not 200
    Edited: December 9, 2018

6. Well, in my low experience with bugs in this server, when some item dont drop or i cant finnish the thing, i do 2 things: do a question in the general chat about that quest ("its bugged" end of the work here) or see the quest in youtube, because sometimes the trigger accion in this server its tricky (more than bugged).

And Im with you in the binomial distribution idea. But in this private server, the most of the times its in "thats spot and not in other" for some quests. But not in the removal of NPCs. Its part of the server culture jaja.

7. https://i.imgur.com/9Ec9Yds.png ; the chance is 0.5% and I know that doesn't mean that I am guaranteed one in 200, however, it wouldn't be before that number that I would put myself out of the "I am simply being unlucky" mentality and enter the "this might be bugged" mentality. As for asking in global chat, in 90% of the cases you'd encounter a troll who'd tell you it is bugged for the sake of getting you off the quest, as this quest rewards >> THE FIRST TO COMPLETE IT << or in the sake of it actually being bugged, trolls telling you it isn't to just waste your time. that's why I suggested that there needs to be a clear indicator of whether the event is bugged and I think that the TURN IN NPC being removed for the duration of time the quest is not active is going to be a pretty clear indicator to most... anyhow, I really do not understand this "suggestions board" as so far from what I've seen it has been nothing but a: "post what you think is good for the game so we can tell you why it's not even though it is"... I won't post here in the future... shame really..

8. anyhow, I really do not understand this "suggestions board" as so far from what I've seen it has been nothing but a: "post what you think is good for the game so we can tell you why it's not even though it is"... I won't post here in the future... shame really..
    The point of the section is posting suggestions, under the clear understanding that they are simply suggestions and "good for the game" from your subjective perspective only, and even if in fact they are good they might be too much work to justify implementing, too prone to causing other issues if implemented, not in tune with how we do things for various reasons, etc. It's a suggestions board, not a "you must do this because I think it will be cool" board with some sort of assurance it will be done.

This could/should have ended with Skuddy's first reply, at most his second.