1. To Warmane: Please Consider Spending Some Time Giving MoP Some Love!

I worked hard to get my mage up to level 85 in Cataclysm to migrate him out to one of the other two: Lich or Mists. I really liked the content in Mists and wanted to see the new stuff in Mists. So I migrated to Mists. I am sure there are quite a few that made the same choice. Obviously, I don't know how many that is, but I am sure you folks at Warmane do. I keep hoping you will put some focus on the Mists server, fix the broken quests and try to get rid of the bugs that take away from the fun of the expansion.
    But it seems like you only have eyes for Lich. But yet you keep Mists open. And you killed Cata. Not Mists. If you are hoping to get Mists to grow, it needs to have things fixed to encourage players to want to play it. Upon finishing Migration and outfitting my -now level 90 mage, I promptly went to Pandaria. I took 7 or 8 quests and have had to abandon 3 of them so far. That's getting dangerously close to 50% I hardly ever abandon quests unless they are broken. I've played plenty of characters that are lower level on this server and had similar experiences. It seems like an average of about 1 in 6-8 quests is just not working. Some achievements are not achievable because those quests are broken.
    It's a kind of defeatist cycle: The expansion never grows so the attention to that server never improves. But because the attention to the server never improves, the expansion never grows.
    I am asking, even begging you to consider spending time working on Mists. I love Lich and I recognize it is popular. But it isn't the only server or expansion you have and, to be honest, there aren't that many Mists of Pandaria private servers out there for us to play. Heck, there aren't that many quality Cata servers, for that matter and I would love to see Cata come back some day.
    I would even gladly donate money to specifically improve MoP.
    Thank you for the work you already do. But please consider this request. I know I am not the only one. And, with the number of voices trying to get MoP improved, I hope you will listen someday.
    Thank you for listening

2. This is a reply to support this thread; to show that, indeed, you're not the only one!

3. Same from me reply to give support

4. This is a reply to support this thread; to show that, indeed, you're not the only one!
    Theres a lot of us!

5. The same was asked for neltharion and you saw what happened to him.

6. Guys when i first quit the server it had like 300 online and that was 2 years ago . Now its has like 700 chillout , it used to be alot worse before , also im a prideful discipline priest looking for a guild any leads

7. Guys when i first quit the server it had like 300 online and that was 2 years ago . Now its has like 700 chillout , it used to be alot worse before , also im a prideful discipline priest looking for a guild any leads
    I haven't read anything like this yet and nobody yet have said something like this . I played 2 years ago and there were almost 2k players in que I can confirm that and anyone else who played back in 2016- beginning of 2017 . Frostwolf was never as dead as now .

8. Its not Woltk that was/is a slap in the fact for people that like mop, it was TBC. Thay said that after Lord was done developement wise they would focus all their attention onto MOP, soon afterwards they announced TBC and did even less.

So while i like MoP i have given up on it regarding Warmane.

9. Oh my.

I read what you wrote..9 months ago since my last login to the game i knew population will decrease because of the lack of attention by those who are behind this server mainly the admins..I miss the days when the server was full with ppl and i had to wait estimated time 45 mins or more to enter 2 years ago..Because of the constantly new bugs and their focus on TBC and WOTLK the FW server started to die month by month..Donations from the people that were ment for Mists of Pandaria were used for TBC..And i bet after this admins will disaprove this maybe i will get a ban not sure neither i care because they killed my desire to play on this server just coz if that! Fm they advertise more WOTLK and TBC..when you googled Warmane nowhere was mentioned that there are Cata and Mop servers active before even when you ask random people form other server they were confused by knowling only that Warmane had WOTLK and TBC realms active..The last 2 were like a shadow..Totally invisible for those that are listening the Warmane name for a first time!!!..Anyway If they proceed doing this it will happen the same thing as Neltharion so they`ll have only 2 active expansions..
    Edited: February 5, 2019

10. Guys when i first quit the server it had like 300 online and that was 2 years ago . Now its has like 700 chillout , it used to be alot worse before , also im a prideful discipline priest looking for a guild any leads
    I played MOP on this server from the start since when they introduced MOP for the first time.It never been worse than it is now.

11. True story!!! My gran is more alive then this server!!! <3

123 Last