1. would love to see it fixed to work as well as icecrown server. i loved mists but it is missing so many things and is so broken i cant even play it.

2. What was fixed during the maintenance?
    Edited: March 6, 2019

3. I don't think you know what maintenance is...

4. I started playing mop when it was actually introduced. Then the wipe occurred and I decided to invest all the coins that were given to me because of that wipe in this MOP realm. Greatest mistake of my life.

MOP is a really good expansion. Close the servers and stop people from wasting their time and your money. You can not recover from this anymore, by now people found other MOP servers and will never come back after this faillure.

5. to me it seems that they dont want to fix it.

6. Im actually so sad about that , forstwolf used to have around 1.5k ish players online , there was a lot of fun and honestly right now , it just feels like mods are ignoring it which led to huge loss in players and on top of that i think that the given number of online players rn arent the right ones and that theyre really fake cuz whenever i get on my heart melts down as to be expecting a lot of players but honestly nobobyd is there
    im just SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD

7. Guys when i first quit the server it had like 300 online and that was 2 years ago . Now its has like 700 chillout , it used to be alot worse before , also im a prideful discipline priest looking for a guild any leads
    This statement is FALSE.

2 years ago, there were 3000 people online, not 300. I dont know who you are, but your memory is failing. Might I suggest the root of the Shinju Tree? I hear it works wonders.

8. 1 Up for the love!
    Ten minutes ago /who in Orgrimmar gave me 6 total players...
    Where are the rest 452 ppl showing as population? I guess there is some 6-7 in Stormwind...

9. Last changelog for mop was September of last year and some fixes listed in it are still not applied so I'm not sure what attention the realm has. We can only speculate what the secret project they working on is but if it does not involve mop I don't think we can expect any love sadly. I'm guessing that project annoucement might be on april first since staff is predictable like that so we will have to wait and see.
    Upside and downside was the recent extended downtime that we still don't know what it was for.

10. June 1, 2019  
    Warmane's mop is dead 1 year a go, every pve guild is gone, goodbye ppls

11. server still dead, bugs still abundant, broken quests, for some reason low level dungeon bosses have 100 times their damage output so can't even do those. wtf is going on with this server

12. This is the age-old issue of frostwolf.
    Ain't no way it's gonna get better.
    Understand that the issues it faces now, it has been facing for a long time.
    Really doubt things will change.
    I always had hope, but no more...

Wonder what'll be the future of frostwolf,
    Organize all you will -
    What if there's a better server for mop players to join?

guess we'll never know...

13. This is the age-old issue of frostwolf.
    Ain't no way it's gonna get better.
    Understand that the issues it faces now, it has been facing for a long time.
    Really doubt things will change.
    I always had hope, but no more...

Wonder what'll be the future of frostwolf,
    Organize all you will -
    What if there's a better server for mop players to join?

guess we'll never know...
    Seconded. Things have been going a tap bit slow nowadays. All the homies I know are inactive and or gone. Dalaran fallout still stings tho when we were given a false hope of something that was said to be fixed. It didn't faze me, but it fazed the homies hard.

First 123 Last