1. Intercept/Charge

So the past few day's I've been pvping a bit more often and I'm seeing something kind of off. I've been noticing that even when I have a clear line of sight and when I have a perfect distance it's still telling me there's no Line of sight. Not sure if it's a location bug or what. For example today I was fighting some guys on the Alliance airship. As we were running around even though there was nothing between myself and them I couldn't use the charge/intercept abilities at any point. The entire fight I was told no line of sight.

Does anybody have any issues with this or know any reasons as to why this is occurring?

2. So the past few day's I've been pvping a bit more often and I'm seeing something kind of off. I've been noticing that even when I have a clear line of sight and when I have a perfect distance it's still telling me there's no Line of sight. Not sure if it's a location bug or what. For example today I was fighting some guys on the Alliance airship. As we were running around even though there was nothing between myself and them I couldn't use the charge/intercept abilities at any point. The entire fight I was told no line of sight.

Does anybody have any issues with this or know any reasons as to why this is occurring?
    Ships are problem.. anytime you are on other surface than ground this may happen.

3. Thanks for the heads up bud, I had no clue.