1. "donate problem"

Hi everyone,3-4 years ago i donated some money for take coins and i bought items on cataclysm realm(NELTHARION),now this realm is "dead" and i read that who wanted can migrate his char on wotlk or mop server. I know that neltharion was a pvp realm,but i donated money and a want to know if exist the possibilty to get back coins to spend in icecrown realm,where i actually play. I know that i'm late for ask this,because neltharion closed some months ago,but i ask. Thank you everyone.

2. Hi everyone,3-4 years ago i donated some money for take coins and i bought items on cataclysm realm(NELTHARION),now this realm is "dead" and i read that who wanted can migrate his char on wotlk or mop server. I know that neltharion was a pvp realm,but i donated money and a want to know if exist the possibilty to get back coins to spend in icecrown realm,where i actually play. I know that i'm late for ask this,because neltharion closed some months ago,but i ask. Thank you everyone.
    It is not possible, what you donated and spent on neltharion stays in neltharion. Re-donate and spend your coins in wotlk. The servers are not eternal, you enjoyed playing in neltharion and that's why you spent coins there, now there's no reason for after 4 years to ask for your coins back, every beginning has an end and neltharion is no exception.