1. Returning player from years ago

I've been searching the site deep for the answer to this but I haven't found it, I realize both factions seem to be pretty evenly numbered at least - Generally speaking, is Alliance or Horde more toxic? I mean Chuck Norris Barrens chat is one thing, but like the vile horrible puking of murder blood and mental pillaging by ten fifteen people at a time in global all day and night last time I played really ruined things. Thanks in advance!

2. I play mostly on Horde and I have to say that I for the better part of 2 years have had a good time. Of course there are trash people saying some horrible stuff because they have nothing better to do, but to my experience that doesn't seem to be the norm. I believe you will have a good time if you come back to play :) I do not know whether you played before Icecrown realm opened, because if you did, it is understanbable because Icecrown has a much more toxic community in my opinion and most people that played before went there.

3. Alliance chat is much more mature than Horde, and I find myself muting global much less while on Alliance. That said, the Horde side will probably always be much more populated. Just not necessarily with the sharpest tools in the shed. To everything, its drawbacks.