1. Not receiving auth code through email

Hi.

A friend of mine has been having issues signing into his account. He is requesting the two factor auth code on his email but isnt getting the email. Its not in spam or anything, it just isnt coming. The email hes signing into is correct and he uses it everyday but it isnt working today. Think you can help him out. Hes with me on discord if needed.

Thanks.

2. Hello, with my other account i have the same problem the code did send on email ? So how to fix ? Please some person of stuff pm me to give my information for account.

3. I have the same problem with my other account. Code is not coming to my email .

4. i have same problem with my main account which i have Two Factor Authentication active on it , plz help

5. something down with that, because a lot of us didnt recieving email with code and looks like warmane staff dont care about it.

6. Hi, friend of mine have same problem, he have Email authentication but he hasn't get code by mail ! No in spam or anywhere else, he can't go in game ,

7. My fri acc also cant login to sever cuz of two factor authentication they said that they send to the email but when checking up the email it doesn't arrive so pls fix the technical issue faster thank you

8. Can you fix the problem please? Same issues since some hours...