1. Cannot set character name

Hey! I had an old character named Funkycookie. Just deleted it and wanted to create another one with the same name. But it won't let me: Name not available. Any ideas why? Thanks!

EDIT: There is no one with this name. Checked on the armory

2. Same here. Trying to do exactly the same. I opened a ticket to see if this is a system bug or if it is intended.

Any Moderators to solve the mystery?

3. According to what I was informed, this was intentionally changed for names to remain stored for 30 days.

4. According to what I was informed, this was intentionally changed for names to remain stored for 30 days.

I have a similar problem. Can I somehow speed up the process? Nickname: Denzis

I don't want to wait 30 days !!! I want to play a character with my nickname !!!!!

5. Can I somehow speed up the process?
    A way to "speed up the process" would be counterintuitive to making the change in the first place.

6. @Obnoxious, for sure. But I don't see any reason behind it. Can't I just donate for it? :)

7. The things you can exchange coins for are the ones found in the various tabs of the My Account page, nothing beyond that.

8. I saw there's a rename character option. Would that work?

9. I don't think you'll even be able to select a deleted character with that. That option is meant for existing characters as far as I know, so you'd have to have used it before deletion more than likely.

10. I thought of creating a new character, renaming it with the name I want. Thought that this might override the behaviour.

11. I thought of creating a new character, renaming it with the name I want. Thought that this might override the behaviour.
    Renaming the new character won't work. Restoring and renaming the old character might work.