1. scryer reputation

still have problem with scryer reputation at start with my draenei shaman, after selected sryer faction in shatrat , i start as neutral but with " at war" still on in reputation tab , so i cant start any quest with scryer, there is a way to repair it??

2. You should be able to click the At War to disable it.

3. no..it is grey..i cant untik it...

4. It should be gray when you're hated or hostile. Relog?

5. I tried almost everything....nothing works ( chace clear, relog,etc) it happens only with dranei characters seems

6. Try Lower City, look for repeatable quests that should be on northern area of the Lower City. Do the ones that give you Scryers reputation.
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=18596/arcanist-adyria

7. i complete quest 1 time with that npc...after i done it..i cant do it anymore....cause im still neutral ( but red colored ) and still untickable "at war"

8. I've heard of this bug but never a solution, I'd say contact a gm via ingame ticket on that character and see if they can manually toggle it off for you.

9. i will try in this way....tnx all for the tips...

10. i had a old character here lvl 59... i start to play whit it for search the problem...so i leveled it till 61 and when i select faction...it give ve friendly reputation with scryers...so i think is a problem relative only to draenei ( in fact draenei get only neutral reputation after select scryer faction)