1. Reapply Dots

Hi ! I wanted to know if it's alright to don't let mind flay 3rd tick in case I need to reapply the dots ? I mean after the 2nd tick to cancel channeling and apply vt or dp if they will expire soon or are already expired. Also if I'm in a situation like my vampiric touch remaining time is 1.3 on target and casting time is 1.1, is it worth to wait 0.2 seconds and reapply or mind flay and then reapply ? Thx in advance. :)

2. When is the best time for me to refresh my dots?

The best time to refresh your dots or MF is after it is done with it’s last tick. NEVER EVER clips your dots or MF spells until it is done with it’s last tick else will result in a major loss in DPS.

It is better to apply a dot late than to clip it. If VT and DP are about to get over at the same time then always cast VT first then DP.

Taken from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=305558

3. Hi OhieMitzen ! Ty for your reply, but it's not the thing that I asked. I knew that I have to wait for the last tick of the dots ,but maybe I didn't explain so well because my english sucks a bit, let me take an example so it will be clear: I'm channeling mindflay, my devouring plague just expired and my mindflay tick the second time, it's worth to stop the channeling without waiting for the 3rd tick of mindflay and refresh the devouring plague, or wait for full channeling of mindflay and then refresh ? Also, I have cd on vampiric touch 1.1 seconds, If I'm in a situation like my vampiric touch it's at 1.2-1.3 seconds remaining until the last tick, I will better wait the 0.2-0.3 seconds and then refresh or it's better to mindflay and then refresh the vampiric touch ? I hope I explained a bit well then the last time. ^^

4. Assuming your castbar allows you to see the 3 parts of mindflay, yes you could cancel it at 1/3rd or 2/3rd to immediately reapply dots. I doubt you would gain significant dps from that though, especially if you take lag and the fight mechanics into account.
    It is much easier and honestly nearly equivalent to just finish your mindflay before reapplying dots
    Only one exception to this: if you play with Nibelung => then you want as much actions per minutes as possible and should regularly cancel your mindflay at 2/3rd for maximum proc potential

As for the 0.3 extra seconds time wait before refreshing VP, as a general rule of thumb you want to keep on casting no matter what, as "waiting" for the dot to perfectly refresh it isn't a big dps boost (can even be a dps loss in some cases), and because lag will probably cost you an extra 0.1s trying to "perfect" the refresh from point blank.

So in your case i'd put a mindflay/mindblast (depending on gear) in between the end of VP and its refresh
    The only exception to this is if you know you have a good spellpower proc that is going to end in that 0.3s window, but that's an extreme case scenario

5. Ty for your time for answering Firzenn ! So then if it will be better to keep channeling mindflay, it's alright to use the macro that helps me to don't cancel the channeling ? (#showtooltip Mind Flay /cast [nochanneling:Mind Flay] Mind Flay //// I saw that isn't recommended for those who have 100+ms but I got 43 ms ) and if you talked about Nibelung isn't the same with tailoring's proc ? I got better chances to proc the back enchant if I'll try to get "as much actions per minute" so then it would be worth to cancel for refreshing dots.
    Also if I got x4 T10 do I even need to add Mind Blast to my rotation ?
    Sry for that many questions but I asked some priests and all have different opinions about what I asked and I'm really confuse right now..
    Edited: December 11, 2018

6. If you're playing with stable low ping (like 43ms constant), yes you could use such a macro without losing much dps, but if your ping gets higher/unstable I recommand you switch to normal mindflay so that you can "cancel" the delay.

I don't think maximizing actions per minute just for a cloak is worth it, even though technically it should be a boost. The valkyr is a massive dps spike without ICD, that's why it's recommended

If you have 4t10 you shouldn't include mindlfay in your rotation UNLESS there is no replenishment in the raid (for example pala ret), then you need to cast one every 15-20sec to try to keep replenishment active.

7. Cancelling Mind Flay 2/3rds through its cast is VERY messy business. There is always going to be a bit of dead-time after its 2nd tick where you keep channeling the spell for a bit, but ultimately don't let the 3rd tick happen. You should assume that every 2/3rd Mind Flay cast is going to result in some loss, so the question is of whether the action you make after cancelling your Mind Flay nets you enough DPS to justify this loss. I wouldn't advise people to do that for anything other than reapplying a DoT in time. I especially wouldn't advise that you do it literally every Mind Flay in the hope that you get more Nibelung procs; Mind Flay and your other casts are going to account for a lot more of your damage than the Val'kyrs will, and doing it every Mind Flay is just going to increase the odds that you occasionally mess up and cancel it before the 2nd tick.

4p t10 does increase Mind Flay's damage per cast time significantly, but as a rule of thumb Mind Blast will always retain a higher base DPCT. The only times Mind Flay decisively overtakes it are during very powerful Haste or Spellpower procs (Mind Flay has a stronger spellpower coefficient and tends to benefit from Haste more too since Mind Blast's effectiveness is limited by the 1.0 sec GCD cap very easily). Otherwise, Mind Blast maintains a slightly higher DPCT. The idea that 4p t10 makes Mind Blast obsolete unless you need Replenishment is a bizarrely long-standing myth.