1. In regards to Assa Rogur

Hello dear community,

I was wondering to level up a Rogue (PvE only). As far as I am aware Combat is the way to level up, however, I prefer to be Assassination at end game due to the daggers which would make feel like as a real Rogue instead of Warrior. So, my concerns are would I be able to find a group to gear up or the only possible way is Dungeon Finger. I suspect that the people do not want a Rogue in their groups as a paladin or mage bring more.

Anyway, I am open for any suggestions on this matter.

Thank you.

2. People (that play dps classes) get taken in raids based on buffs/debuffs they provide and dps they do.
    There are also limited spots for melee so that raid gets all those buffs/debuffs it needs.

Assassinatiom rogue does not have any kind of a unique buff/debuff and avrg dps on top of that.
    You could find a raid spot, especialy if you have high gs, since this server is all about gear score, but pugs/guilds will rather take combat rogues over assassination.

Dont get me wrong, you can gear Assassination rogue.
    First way would be coins ofc.
    Second way would be farming ingame for months.
    Third would be combination of first and second which is the smartest thing to do if you ask me since server is realy old.

Play what you want to play, just be ready to encounter dificulties on your road to bis/end game as Assassination rogue. Something like: "we need combat not assassination in the raid." "our guild is curently in need of combat rogues not assassins." ...
    Dont QQ about it and get over it, maybe you will have more luck in next one or simply respec if it happens way to often and just play Assassination once u get bis.