1. Account was banned without explicit motivation

One of my accounts was banned for a supposed act of ninja loot and I received no details as to when and where this thing ever happened?
    I have sent a ticked asking for clarification but still received no answer from the staff so that's why i am writing here.
    To my memory I never ninja looted anything and it is not even possible to do that in wotlk with its group loot mechanic where u cant loot things u can't use.
    Additionally I only did lfgs so according to your in game ninja policy (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598)
    it was not physically possible for me to enact anything among first three examples of ninja loot and the last one is guarded by group-loot mechanic.
    If someone wants to say that needing things for an off spec is ninja, I have seen plenty of people looting things from me like that and yet even this thing does not qualify as ninja based on your ninja policy.
    In light of that I really don't understand the reason behind my ban and want to get some detailed explanation
    so I could at least file an appeal and know what was the reason, because really it just seems like some kind of fraud by some toxic player.

If any staff member is willing to help please leave a reply and I'll send you my banned character's name.
    Edited: December 10, 2018

2. You can open an appeal under My Account -> Support but those tickets have lower priority so it may take a few days.

3. Since there are many people getting 5 day bans from dungeons, I would guess that even the normal group loot mechanics can be a target for ninjas.
    For example, if a hunter needs on an off-hand orb that is meant for healers, then I would regard that as a ninja loot. And yes, hunters can need on those (this exact thing happened for me).
    I would never need on something for an off-spec or something that I don't need in a dungeon. The only exception is when everyone greeds on it and I want it for an off-spec, but I even ask the group before doing that. Anything else than that, I would regard as a ninja, how else do people get 5 day bans all the time?

4. Since there are many people getting 5 day bans from dungeons, I would guess that even the normal group loot mechanics can be a target for ninjas.
    For example, if a hunter needs on an off-hand orb that is meant for healers, then I would regard that as a ninja loot. And yes, hunters can need on those (this exact thing happened for me).
    I would never need on something for an off-spec or something that I don't need in a dungeon. The only exception is when everyone greeds on it and I want it for an off-spec, but I even ask the group before doing that. Anything else than that, I would regard as a ninja, how else do people get 5 day bans all the time?
    While your example with hunter is understandable, even it does not qualify as ninja according to in game ninja policy, because hunter can wear that orb and benefit from intellect boost. Surely some mage would have more perks out of but still. There is a reason why there are class items in late game.

Aside from that it when u get banned it would be helpfull to know what was the exact reason for it because otherwise it just turns into a scare show. You can't run dungeon any more without fearing of getting ban out of the blue. Better yet u should not loot anything to not get banned and even then there is no guarantee.
    I can understand that rule for raids but for dungeons it makes no sence.
    People there just do them as a routine and some of them don't even pay attention to what they need or greed so that they just move on to another dungeon to get to max lvl quicker.
    So ban for dungeons seems like some way to make other gamer's life miserable.

5. So ban for dungeons seems like some way to make other gamer's life miserable.
    The people who get banned for that is a tiny minority. The vast majority won't even be able to say they know someone who got banned for that. No lives are made miserable by just paying attention to what dropped and who's in the group. You're free to go with closed groups of people you know and who all won't pay attention if your life is made so miserable by our rules that were implemented to enhance fair play.

Regarding your initial request, we don't provide exact details of what leads to a ban. You can contact a GM to ask for clarification on a rule or how it would be applied in some situation, but are expected to be able to think back and realize what recent situation might be the reason for the ban (especially when this sort of case generally involves people asking for the item, saying why you shouldn't have rolled Need, etc.).