1. Should I transfer to Wrath or Mists? Can I choose both?

I've already done the reading on the future of the Cata server and about the character transfers. But I have a few questions that I couldn't find an answer to; Can I have a toon on both servers? and after the transfer, will my Cata toon still be preserved?
    Im leaning towards IceCrown simply because of the population, but Ive never tried MoP, and having an instalevel on both servers would be fun.

Also, although the server is unlisted, why is Neltharion still online? I hope that it remains online, it's a nice nostalgia seeing my old character, training on attack dummies, even if Stormwind is completely empty. There is at least 1 dedicated Fire Mage still online and playing at this very moment. My hat's off to him, but I can't play on a server with a population of 2 lmao.

2. I tried to transfer one of my chars to both (i'd been meaning to level a horde rogue on icecrown anyway, figured it'd be easier if i could just transfer the one i have on nelth) and it says "a transfer is in progress or has completed for this character," so i guess you can only transfer a char to one of the realms. I thought they mentioned in a different thread that you could transfer to both, but maybe i misunderstood or it changed.

EDIT: I lied, you can xfer the same char to both servers. I had the char limit and it was just giving me that error as a generic message I guess.
    Edited: December 22, 2018

3. I just got cata :P I guess if you 2 are interested we can play together ? Population 3 ACHIEVED

4. so how can u transfer to mist or wotlk??

5. so how can u transfer to mist or wotlk??
    https://www.warmane.com/account > services
    Select Neltharion > Character > Free > Expansion convertion

It will copy your character to MoP or Icecrown ( or on both realms)
    If on MoP = It will keep almost eveything it has
    If on Wotlk it will LOSE everything except Mounts ( you will lose only Cata mounts)

More info here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387166

6. Hey there,

I'm trying to convert my characters from Cata to MoP, but I can't find Neltharion in the services tab. Does anyone know how to fix this? Would love to play again :)

Thanks!
    Roel

7. Transfering from Cataclysm isn't available currently according to Warmane Service tab,not sure what the problem is but i would like to try it and transfer my character potentially.Some Info would be great!

Kind Regards
    Teemx