1. Faction Change Help

Hello Everyone and Warmane staffs,

I am planning to make a Faction Change from Horder to Alliance because all my friends are playing in Alliance.
    I have a doubt regarding this faction Change. Kindly help me to clear my doubt. Thanks in Advance.

During Faction change, Will the gold from my horder character will also be transfered to the alliance character or not?

Awaiting your reply and Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,
    John Victor

2. Yes every items with you in inventory and bank will be converted to other faction. Yes your Gold will be transfered too to alliance . But some items which can only be used for that faction Like BATTERED HILT will be useless on other side so it would be better to sell it off and convert to Gold . Your Friend List will be removed and Gears will be changed to alliance version

3. Quick question about gear & transmog.
    What happens to my transmog if its the appearance of a Horde version item, but then i transfor to alliance? Will it retain the mog or the item gets cleansed?

4. Quick question about gear & transmog.
    What happens to my transmog if its the appearance of a Horde version item, but then i transfor to alliance? Will it retain the mog or the item gets cleansed?
    should keep their looks.