1. Tabard of Brute Force unobtainable?

Hello guys, me and my friend both recently got the achievment for 300 arena wins but neither of us got the Tabard of Brute Force .... Is it bugged? Or just as most other things it's made only obtainable via coins? :)

2. It takes a quick search to see that it's reported on the Bug Tracker and isn't a priority.
    Now, let this be your sole warning about your "funny" insinuation.

3. Hello guys, me and my friend both recently got the achievment for 300 arena wins but neither of us got the Tabard of Brute Force .... Is it bugged? Or just as most other things it's made only obtainable via coins? :)
    what other things are only obtainable via coins apart from stuff that isnt supposed to be in the game, in the current patch?

btw, might be one of the ugliest tabards in the game

4. what other things are only obtainable via coins apart from stuff that isnt supposed to be in the game, in the current patch?

btw, might be one of the ugliest tabards in the game
    Bunch of cool transmog items that drop from bosses that are miraculously not working; plans and patterns for transmog weapons that i’m 99% sure have intentionally lowered drop rates so people will have hard time obtaining them ingame. Too many things to recite. I don’t mean to whine by any means, I find this a little annoying but have no proof whatsoever. I enjoy this server and it is indeed a good server. Have a nice day and thank you for the feedback! :)

5. but have no proof whatsoever.
    Then keep your baseless propaganda insinuating that we have to tweak or break things to "sell" them to yourself.