1. Does a banned ninja looter keep the items?

Just a very short question here, do banned players for ninja looting get to keep the items they stole?

I realize that they will not be transferred as stated by Head GM in a forum post, but it does not say anything about what happens to the items:
    "We may NOT transfer items that were lost to ninjas. GMs cannot refund any items or gold. This will simply remove the ninja temporarily from the game."

2. Good question. I've seen few times people saying "worth the ban" on some ninja instances.

3. Any moderator that can answer this?

4. Your best bet is to contact a GM about it.

5. For other people wondering, I got a reply from a GM and it seems the ninja gets to keep the items they steal:
    https://i.ibb.co/30yr0C0/Wo-WScrn-Sh...818-183442.jpg

6. That's terrible news!!! So Warmane GM's are just encouraging people to ninja loot. Since accounts are free to play Ninja's can just hop from account to account even if the ban is for 30 days. What matters especially if the ninja has other toons on different accounts they can play mean while they wait for bans to lift and continue their Ninja Looting again when worth while loot drops for them and they get to keep what they stole!!!

7. That's terrible news!!! So Warmane GM's are just encouraging people to ninja loot. Since accounts are free to play Ninja's can just hop from account to account even if the ban is for 30 days. What matters especially if the ninja has other toons on different accounts they can play mean while they wait for bans to lift and continue their Ninja Looting again when worth while loot drops for them and they get to keep what they stole!!!
    if i remember correctly ban length increases with each ban, eventually leading to a perm ban. and warmane can see which ip your logging in from, i'm guessing that if someone was to get multiple bans on different accounts from the same ip they'd wind up with an ip ban.

while not perfect it's still better than back when there were no bans for it at all.