1. is there a christmas event?

hello everyone! when i joined there was a person wearing halloween event costumes. so i assume this server has them? a christmas event would be amazing, and be great nostalgia for alot o people! please let me know

2. Do you mean the ghosts, bats, skeletons, etc from Halloween? If so then those are just from wands during the event to morph other players, they're from trick-or-treating innkeepers and the satchel from killing the Headless Horseman. Christmas has items that morph your mount into a reindeer, you into a gnome, and other things.

3. I thought in previous years there were some announcements in advance about the Winter special events (Cow King, Snowman, etc.).
    But seeing as we are less than an hour away, it'll be a surprise what turns up.

4. Ya I was wondering about the snowman events, heck there isn't even a donation bonus yet,one would think Warmane would never forget to get money at holiday time,lol.

5. Too much server lag >.> I hope that Warmane to skip this year christmas events :D

6. I hope there is one and that we get cow level as we did two years ago, not those impossible to kill bosses, what's the point.