1. Start by farming gold (i.e do any quest for 50 gold per pop) to get flying, thats the first thing you should do. Afterwards fly into the fos/pos area (forge of souls, pit of saron, its on the right of the ICC entrance) and start spamming /1, /global and /yell to get into a group running the normal version of these. Ideally make one of your own because thats faster, first time will be difficult but then it gets easier and easier. Farm gear there untill you get nothing, then farm HoR, repeat on heroic afterwards. Do TOC 5man trinket farm till you get your trinket. Join a ICC rep farm to get your ring (you kill thrash in ICC over and over to get rep, inside you get a BiS ring that gets better every reputation step, for 100 gold).

After farm H-RDF for emblems, do voa and try to get into pugs or skip straight to getting into a guild.

Lastly, donate 10 bucks (especially if you are EU TZ to skip the queue), yes yes f2p and all of that, but 1 movie at a cinema is 12 euros (here at least) and that lasts you 3 hours at most, so see it as a one time investement. For that 10 moneys you will get 29500 gold (at this moment), which you can use to buy yourself the preraid bis weapon (-> battered hilt) get a bunch of really decent epics (the strenghts rings are really cheap and quite decent), have enough gold to get 2 professions to max, get fast flying (and a fast mount) and gem/enchant your gear for a while. This will make the start much smoother.

2. I thank everyone for their help. I am currently 3,5k and do every heroic dungeon (except ICC ones) until I am fully valor equipped. I try to join other raids or instances but everyone wants a GS of 5k+ (wth).

First 12