1. Fresh 80 how to gear up without cash

Hey

Is there any guide or something that can help me get gear fast in this game? I am at GS 2000 right now and have no idea how to get equip. The dungeon queue time are way too long on specific and random I get low instances with bad gear.

I appreciate every help :)

2. Play a little AH, buy some stuff, sell it for a bit more. Buy or craft some 180 item level items for slots that has lower gear on you. There are some high epic pieces for real cheap too. (Enable "show item level" in interface options somewhere)

Grind up some reputations, you can buy some decent starter pieces and of coarse get those head/shoulder enchants which you will need every time you upgrade a head or shoulder piece.

Read up on guides of your spec, people will like to play with you and you will gear up faster.

By now you should be able to que random heroic dungeons, so grind that until you have 160 Emblem of Triumph, but 4 pieces of T9 gear ASAP. Get Sigil/Libram/Totem/Idol first if your class uses that. Dont waste EoT on ranged weapon or wand tough.

Now you should be more or less ready for ICC entry, at least few bosses(read tactics or suffer in "pos farming" forever and make topic about "p2w" on forums). Join a guild that has raid times that fit you.

Collect every Emblem of Frost you can get, get those T10 set pieces ASAP.
    Every day 2 EoF from RDF (14 per week)
    5 EoF from "Must Die!" raid quest every week.
    4 EoF from 10 and 25 VoA every week. (plus a nice chance to get free t10 piece - MAJOR boost)
    56 EoF from ICC 10 and 25 clear every week.
    10 EoF from RS 10 and 25 clear every week.
    You can get 6 EoF from icecrown dungeon quests(fos/pos/hor) (non-repeatble)
    You can get 5 EoF from Quest you get in RS to kill Halion (non-repeatble)
    Total of 89 possible EoF ech week, try to get at least third or half of that.

By now you will have clear idea how it works, just clear ICC and RS every week until you are BiS.
    Edited: December 13, 2018

3. I can't grind rep without doing 80s dungeons and I already checked on AH it is way too expensive; I am playing DK DD and know my class well. I get nothing from dungeons. All I do right now are quests in icecrown hoping there are some good rewards.

4. Do quests that give you rep. You get gold from those too.

No one can just go in AH and buy everything. You need to make some gold flow, buy something - sell something. Buy some reagents craft some stuff and sell it.

Don't hope. Make it happen. Find quests that give items you need - and I don't mean run around in world and talk with every quest npc in game...

I know, I know, It's easy to make some excuse about how its impossible and hard. Don't do that, it will get you nowhere.

5. So your answer is basically "just grind quests and gold"? Not the answer I hoped for but thanks for help anyway.

6. You will have to invest time to progress, yes. What did you expect, I wonder.

7. Guess farming honorpoints for pvp equip is no option then. Thank you I will just do all the quests in icecrown.

8. So is the flush friday now or is just bugging ?

9. if u que as tank u shud get instant que for RDF 's . Ask a friend to carry fos pos HC that would help to que for RDF hc . Whats ur ingame name

10. Quests for gear and gold. Queue meanwhile (higher lvl specifics > RDF n).
    It will take time, but you'll accumulate some gold and gear from quests + reputation vendors.
    Look for ToC 5 normal runs, easy gear.
    Spam RDF HC when you can and look for normal FoS PoS runs.
    Keep doing this and you'll get EoT's to buy gear from EoT vendor, I recommend getting EoT sigil 1st, it will improve your GS and DPS nicely and you'll have it for a very long time.
    More RDF HC for EoF and EoT. Still do FoS PoS HoR HC's for gear.
    Then move to VoA's (ASAP) and ToC10/25 runs.
    Eventually making your way to ICC.
    Joining a guild and getting into their raids will speed up the process significantly.

11. buy cheapo crap from ah to hit around 3k GS, then pickup the quest in dala for forge of soul, rinse and repeat normal fos and pos for awhile, then move onto heroic fos/pos and normal hor, dont forget Toc too

12. Best way to make gold imo is to do the Northrend quests. You get lots and lots of golds, AND reputation with the corresponding factions. That way, you can buy iLvL 264 BoEs at the AH (yes even those overpriced 10k golds items) and you can buy iLvL 200 reputation rewards with the different factions.

That way you get quick and easy access to Heroics, spam those for EoTs and try to move to Fos/PoS as soon as possible. Also get an iLvL 200 trinket from ToC 5 (normal, not heroic).

With your EoTs, get some iLvL 245 items, and start searching for some ToC 10/25 runs. Once you're close to full iLvL 245, start searching for ICC.

During this time, don't forget to get as many EoFs as you can (daily heroics, weekly quests and VoA) and get the T10 pieces needed for your spec first. The set bonuses are well worth the lower iLvL compared to the regular EoFs items.

And please, don't "cheat" GS by using items useless to you just because they have a higher

13. Actually, even without wasting time to farm gold you can do it! Just go in the Frozen Halls and find a group which farms fos/pos normal(or just pos) for EoTs. With full EoT gear i believe you can get 4.8-5k.

14. Yes theres a video which sums up basically everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DFP3kuxXPw The only thing it doesn't mention is the gear you can get from the faction quartermasters you quested with leveling up.

15. Farm fos/pos nm then fos/pos hc

only way to get fast gear
    +

go to look DK guide because i dont think, a guys who cant even think how to gear himself, can know how to play DK propoerly

+ leave the servor please

12 Last