1. Fury Rotation Addon

Hello everyone,

I am currently learning how to play a fury warrior and would like to know if there's anything similar to CLCRet (a retribution rotation addon) for warriors out there that makes the learning process a little easier. I sometimes have difficulty concentrating due to mental health issues and it would be a tremendous help if I wouldn't have to look at the action bars that much.

Thank you everyone and have a wonderful weekend.

2. Hello everyone,

I am currently learning how to play a fury warrior and would like to know if there's anything similar to CLCRet (a retribution rotation addon) for warriors out there that makes the learning process a little easier. I sometimes have difficulty concentrating due to mental health issues and it would be a tremendous help if I wouldn't have to look at the action bars that much.

Thank you everyone and have a wonderful weekend.
    I usually charge > rend > Bloodthirst > Berzerker Stance > Whirlwind > Bloodthirst/Heroic Strike > Slam if the proc comes up

Then just keep doing Bloodthirst, Whirlwind and Heroic strike. If I proc overpower then switch to battle stance, overpower and hit rend before switching back to Berzerker.

But this is my first time playing warrior so this may not be the most effective rotation.

3. This is not how you play Fury Warrior.
    Main reason stance dancing is bad is duo to how op improved berserk stance is.
    I guess if your strength is really low, you could stance dance, but again, i doubt its going to help a lot.

Main rotation should be:
    BT > WW > 1sec > BT > 1.5sec > 1sec
    repeat...

You should be doing Heroic Strike/Cleave whenever you have 50+ rage before BT.
    GCD is 1.5sec, so you can use Sunder Armor, Demo Shout, Commanding Shout, Piercing Howl during that 1.5sec in rotation.
    When it comes to 1sec parts, its a bit tricky to use them as a DPS gain, but i guess since you are new, you can use w/e u want there...

For example, if there is no Sunder Armor stacks on the boss:
    BT > WW > SA > BT > SA > SA > BT > WW > SA > BT > SA > 1sec > BT > WW > 1sec > BT > 1.5sec > 1sec ...

In case you get Instant Slam proc, you should use it at 1sec or at 1.5sec in the main part of the rotation.
    Demo Shout should always be on the boss, if tank cant do it, you should. Doesnt matter when, get it on the boss as soon as possible.
    Commanding Shout, if speced into Booming Voice and Glyphed should be done before the pull so you dont have to do it while fighting the boss. But if someone dies and gets combat rezzed, you should do CS at 1.5sec part of the main rotation.

Rest is just experience.
    Stick to the main rotation and experiment with abilities during those 1sec and 1.5sec part of rotation.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#LGb...0eRVkAo:GoMzVo
    This should be your spec.

The last talent point could be put in:
    Anger Management (to have more rage when you pull the boss so you dont have to worry a lot about glancing hits)
    Enrage (in case you are getting enraged a lot, which wont happen tbh on most of the fights in wotlk)
    Commanding Presence (no brainer here, more HP on Commanding Shout)
    Its completely up to you which one you want to go for, that last 1 talent point wont make a difference.

4. Thank you very much for the information and in-depth knowledge. I'll try that out in the future as soon as I got more comfortable with the class. So far I am only running a few dungeons every now and then. I found an addon named "Enraged Warrior DPS Helper" but it doesn't seem to show the correct rotation and I'm not good enough with LUA to fix it. I am now using TellMeWhen to show me the Slam proc and track whenever Execute is available and I'm slowly catching up with the other DPS players and can finally be more useful to the group. :)

5. 1- Basically you need the glyph which reduce whirlwind cooldown by 2 second.
    2- Needtoknow add-on to track Slam procs. I know people recommend Cheese. But cheese miss alot of procs. Needtoknow is more accurate and versatile.
    YOU CAN RESIZE IT TO A HUGE BAR ON MIDDLE OF YOUR SCREEN.
    3- the following macros. Multiple target macro is optional.

Macros:)

Single Target:-
    #showtooltip
    /Castsequence reset=3 Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Bloodthirst
    /Cast !heroic strike

Multiple Target:)
    #showtooltip
    /Castsequence reset=3 Bloodthirst, whirlwind, Bloodthirst
    /Cast !cleave

Slam:)
    #showtooltip
    /Cast Slam
    /Stopcasting

So now that the macros are done. Let's talk about how it will go in an actual boss fight.

1) activate cooldowns. Including Bloodrage.
    2) intercept and spam single target macro.
    3) Slam when proc.
    5) Sip coffee.

I know it is not an add-on but it is much simpler than it seems here when reading. Give it a try at least once. You will see how easy this set up is. Even if you want to ignore the multiple Target macro.
    You will end up with 3 buttons.
    1) single target macro.
    2) slam
    3) cooldown macro. (Which means putting all cooldowns in one macro).

P.S. you will never be looking at your bar again.

6. @bigfreezy your rotation suck.
    @ginmo you didn't answer the question. "How to dps fwarr easily if there is an add-on for that tell me. If not tell me how to do rotation easily without constantly looking at the bars". What you answered is "how to dps fwarr correctly"

7. @bigfreezy your rotation suck.
    @ginmo you didn't answer the question. "How to dps fwarr easily if there is an add-on for that tell me. If not tell me how to do rotation easily without constantly looking at the bars". What you answered is "how to dps fwarr correctly"
    Would making your interface clearer work? Something like disable combat numbers and putting big 5 button actionbar in the middle of your screen?

There os addon called dominos which could do that.

Otherwise you dont really have to look at your bars to do your rotation. You can just bind your abilities to 1-5 (I have BT on 1, slam on 2, hs 3, ww 4 and cleave 5). In combat you can just mash (press repeatedly and quickly) 1, until bt goes off (you can see animation and hear sound), then 4 untill ww (animation + sound again) goes off then slam if I have proc then bt again then slam again if procced. And repeat untill target dies. All the while you press HS for single target and cleave for more targets when you have 50+ rage.

8. @asddadasd

"1) activate cooldowns. Including Bloodrage.
    2) intercept and spam single target macro."
    This right here is the dumbest thing you can say to a new player.

I might have not given him an addon that will make his life easyer, but i had a good reason for it.

Relying on a dumb addon, or an even dumber macro, when playing a 3-4 button class is just stupid. Sure it can help you, but it wont help you if you didnt do the hard work before relying on it. Learn to play your class without addons first, and than get some of them to maximise your gameplay.

Its better for him to understand how things work, and step by step get a point where, without addons or any ******ed macro that will make u ragestarve if you are low geared or had some bad rng on miss/glancing swings, he would be able just by hearing sound, looking at the animation, seeing the yellow dmg number of a spell on the screen from basic blizzard interface of BT or WW to know which spell he did and what to do next.

MikScrollingBattleText, NeedToKnow, and SlamMacro
    #showtooltip
    /Cast Slam
    /Stopcasting
    Is all he needs, nothing else.

MSBT to see which ability he did, so he knows what to do next, NTK to know if he got the Instant Slam proc, how many stacks of Sunder Armor are on the boss, if the Demo/Commanding Shout is about to run off so he has to refresh it, trinket CD, and Slam macro to spam when he has nothing to do (if you can jump aswell while spamming this macro), hoping he will get the proc.

And as jendah said, it will come natural to you after couple of weeks, month max, of playing a class.
    Its not rocket science, BT > WW > BT > BT > WW > BT > BT > WW > BT, some slams in btwn BTs, HS when he has 50%+ rage, simple as that.
    I can basicly play fury without looking at the bars, without any addon, by just looking at the numbers of DMG poping infront of me, so can he, so can anyone that has a grain of brain and common sense.
    Edited: January 11, 2019

9. Must agree with that, if you want to really learn a spec to play, do it on proper way, without "shortcuts". And let's be honest this is not something really hard to learn, like everyone said after a little bit of experience, it will come naturally. If you decide to go with the macros and addons, after all it is you'r choice, but at one point of playing you will need to learn it properly, so what is the point in waiting, learn it right away, in a long run it will be more helpful. ;)

10. I dont like slam macro, because it deques HS as well, but that is question of style - if it works for you, use it.

tldr way to master fury is imho:
    1. get used to rhytm of basic rotation: BT -> ww -> bt, repeat
    2. insert slam procs to frees (small pauses in rotation after ww and second BT - second one is longer)
    3. insert sunder/demo shout/commanding shout/heroic throw/etc. in long free (after 2nd BT) when you dont have slam proc
    4. insert HS and Cleave anytime when you have 50+ rage
    5. add execute to long free, when none of the above

Move to next step when you master previous one (master = can do well it while moving) and have enough rage to do so. At first you will not have enough rage to do even step 1 always, as your gear gets better and better more will be available to you. Dont worry about using execute much, it can eat a lot more rage than it is worth and cause your rotation to get stuck. HS is so low in those steps, because it costs a ton of rage that could fuel everything else. (tooltip says 15, but actually it prevents you MH from generating rage, which could very well be 30-50 extra - so it actually costs about 40-60 rage).

11. @gnimo Are you having an IQ of less than 10?
    The guy/girl is asking for tip to make rotation easier or an add-on that will do the trick. Because as mentioned the person has MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
    If he/she wanted correct way to dps then your answer would be applicable.

12. As far as this thread post is concerned, asdsdadadadad's post is right on spot.

@ginmofagking Read what is being asked before answering.

@jendowhitetrash guy doesn't have problem with UI. Just needs help with rotation.

@asdassadada do you have shortcuts for any other classes?

13. 1- Basically you need the glyph which reduce whirlwind cooldown by 2 second.
    2- Needtoknow add-on to track Slam procs. I know people recommend Cheese. But cheese miss alot of procs. Needtoknow is more accurate and versatile.
    YOU CAN RESIZE IT TO A HUGE BAR ON MIDDLE OF YOUR SCREEN.
    3- the following macros. Multiple target macro is optional.

Macros:)

Single Target:-
    #showtooltip
    /Castsequence reset=3 Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Bloodthirst
    /Cast !heroic strike

Multiple Target:)
    #showtooltip
    /Castsequence reset=3 Bloodthirst, whirlwind, Bloodthirst
    /Cast !cleave

Slam:)
    #showtooltip
    /Cast Slam
    /Stopcasting

So now that the macros are done. Let's talk about how it will go in an actual boss fight.

1) activate cooldowns. Including Bloodrage.
    2) intercept and spam single target macro.
    3) Slam when proc.
    5) Sip coffee.

I know it is not an add-on but it is much simpler than it seems here when reading. Give it a try at least once. You will see how easy this set up is. Even if you want to ignore the multiple Target macro.
    You will end up with 3 buttons.
    1) single target macro.
    2) slam
    3) cooldown macro. (Which means putting all cooldowns in one macro).

P.S. you will never be looking at your bar again.
    Wow, so simple. Nicely put.

14. There is no addon for fury rotation - enraged is pretty much only one that should work, but doesn't.

Using those macros is not a good idea, it ragestarves you way too much, especially early on its almost better to stand there and AA only. Maybe using the first one without last line and pressing HS/Cleave when 50+ rage might work reasonably well.

OP has problems with focusing, reducing unnecessary information/making important information more visible might be another way to help with the problem. Good UI helps a lot. Especially, when you have all important information on one place and as little unimportant distraction as possible.

All clc addon does is that it shows important abilities, that are not on CD...

I will post my UI to show what I mean once I get home from work. I might even have another idea..
    Edited: January 11, 2019

15. @ OP

Hey, you’re the person who has good taste in music.

On topic, I have a high end geared warrior, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t grow from low gear. So I don’t have experience in building one from scratch. However, I believe my UI setup is a nice one when it comes to his rotation. I simply use bartender with my personal key binds for everything including stance dancing in case for example the tank dies, and I am ready to shield wall/defend myself while having aggro.

I also use PowerAuras for the Slam procs. It shows if it’s a double slam proc or just one with the time remaining on it. I’m not going to delve into rotation tips since someone in this thread has already done so. But, throwing my 2 cents in here, it’s best you experience your warrior’s rotation by utilizing and using a simple UI. You will learn so much more about the class and techniques from doing that.

About looking at the action bars, I can definitely understand that being a nuisance. I honestly don’t even look at mine anymore, even when stance dancing because I’ve set both stances’ most used moves under the same keybind. And at this point I know by heart which keybind activates what.

If you want, I can happily provide you with his certain UI (well really all of my characters’ UI are generally the same).

Have a nice day!

12 Last