1. wintergrasp snowman farm

will there be a wintergrasp snowman farm this year and when does it start
    since the emblem farm from last year proved to be somewhat annoying with running across 15 areas for 2 frosts bumping into horde and pvping when most of the ppl are gearless that farm it.

2. There is no possible way to have this event at winter-grasp, think about it, even if only a fourth the server did it, that would still be 3k people in one zone, that would mean server crash.

I personally hope for a "one and done event" like the cow level, one chance to get a nice amount of Frost badges.

3. I got some chars I'd like to gear up in a day but I'm against the cows/snowmen.
    It just takes away so much of experience from players. Getting 4/5 set + ofset parts you can for eot/eof and you're at 5.7k in 3 hours of play time, knowing nothing about the class you're playing, being useless in a raid, dying randomly in a bg.
    AH gets flooded with primordials, gems and orbs you which is good if you're buying I suppose, but there's not supposed to be that much on there.

It's like pumping more gold into the economy or just more rewards.

Make something fun - yes, but not so that it spoils the gameplay and those who have made chars at christmas get free gear.

4. Cows were fun just decrease drop rate and it's perfect

5. You think wintergrasp is better? The PvP guilds would just camp the best area there and you would receive nothing. Not to mention the cancer of tagging that would occur

6. As I recall, last year we took a different approach with having NPCs spawned in various zones, not just Wintergrasp.

7. Do you know when event will start ? i wanna gear my paladin and farming rdf is soo boring =D

8. As I recall, last year we took a different approach with having NPCs spawned in various zones, not just Wintergrasp.
    And it was a hell of a lot of fun for that reason!

9. That is correct i am asking if this year will u do the same thing or will there be any changes regarding spawn location etc, honnestly the personal favourite of mine was wintergrasp and always will be so im just curiou since a lot of us are counting on it and waiting on the event . thank you :)

10. If you made them rather rare and randomly spawning and soloable (like elites with ~100ish K HP, like the giants in storm peaks) that'd be great. Two years ago I got 400 eofs on one char, and pushed for some 200 ish on most others. That is just too much.

11. the event last year broke bosses in icc and rs and caused overall server laggs. lets hope they wont do it this year at all. not to mention the multiboxers who blocked the events