1. Holiday Spirits (or I'm just greedy)

Some years back when I played there were holiday events, one was a Christmas Event with snowmen in Wintergrasp, that's just one I remember because I focused that one, I remember once coin/vote points were distributed to players.

So my question is what special events are there this year if any. Maybe a dumb question, but I'm not the brightest bulb and I only just recently started playing again. Thank you, Trolls and all. :)

(If not OK I apologize, please re/move post.)

2. They happen every year but youll never get any details beforehand.

3. Here's to hoping the Snowman event happens this holiday. And RIP Molten WoW the good ole days.

4. I've seen this "Snowman Event" being mentioned acroos multiple posts, but i wasn't around back then. Can someone who was around / knows the event give us some details?

Thanks a lot!

5. I've seen this "Snowman Event" being mentioned acroos multiple posts, but i wasn't around back then. Can someone who was around / knows the event give us some details?

Thanks a lot!
    Usually theres mobs and or a boss around a certain zone that drop emblems of frost/triumph or rarely give a cosmetic item.
    Edited: December 15, 2018

6. Wintergrasp had a holiday event back in the Molten-WoW days (before they changed to Warmane due to reasons) where there would be snowmen that spawned around the zone, and whenever you killed the mob it would drop either an Emblem of Frost or an Emblem of Triumph. So tons. and I mean TONS, of people from each faction would host massive coordinated raid groups to fly to each area where the snowmen spawned and farm emblems. It was really exciting to take part of.

7. It was really exciting to take part of.
    Kaidyr said it.

8. Never liked idea of full rele / icc gear in few hours