1. [A] <The Mafia> Casual PvP Guild

Introduction:
    The Mafia is a new Alliance Casual PvP Guild focused on cooperative gameplay in Battlegrounds, World PvP and Arenas. Our core members are a group of friends who have switched over to Warmane from retail WoW who are looking for other PvP like minded souls. We have NO guild requirements such as arena ratings or gear score. We actually pride ourselves on helping our members gear up and invest in teaching them the ingame knowledge to suceed in PvP. Our core members are on daily, and hold nightly Battleground sessions. We look forward to hosting Premade Battleground/World runs and start arena teams with Daily and Weekly Guild Prize Giveaways. Obviously as stated were a Casual guild, so our members arent held to requirements or forced to play on certain days. Were just looking for members who want to hang out, chat on discord or Guild chat and murder some Horde. Feel free to Message myself or one of my Boss's ingame, join our discord or message me on here for more information or to join.

Guild Discord/Website:
    https://discord.gg/qcsTjBs
    www.The-Mafia.org

Ingame Contacts:
    Godfather - DaWrath
    Boss - Suhgondese
    Boss - Crunchwrap

“Don't mistake our kindness for weakness. we are kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to us, weak is not what you are going to remember about us.”
    Edited: December 19, 2018

2. This guild is going to be pretty fun. Once we start getting more members we can start running guild activities and build camaraderie with one another.

3. We are still actively recruiting members that wish to partake in PvP content! If you're interested you can message one of the officers in the guild for more information.