1. Is Merrymaker obtainable?

I've found a bump, I can't get The Skyguard Outpost. According to this bug report, the quest requirements are wrong; does that mean that doing other quests will unlock the necessary quest?

Any other problems with this achievement?

2. The Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la Achiv is fine, I got it this afternoon, the one you CAN'T GET is the one you have to dance as a snowman in dalaran since the mail from grand father winter is empty and it should contain the transformation item.

T_T

3. To answer myself, The Skyguard Outpost was unlocked after finishing An Apexis Relic, which is very easy to do.

Regarding the bug you mention, I'm confident that the developer(s) will fix it before the event finishes, as it seems like an easy patch.

4. So i've recently completed the quests/achievements required to get a mail from Greatfather Winter for the items that I require for the next set of Achievements. And I did get them 2 and even the one from Wulmort Jinglepocket, but all of them are completely empty. No text, no items, no nothing. Completely empty.

Is it somehow bugged or does anyone have an idea of what's wrong.

https://imgur.com/a/ChxDhSE
    Edited: December 16, 2018

5. So i've recently completed the quests/achievements required to get a mail from Greatfather Winter for the items that I require for the next set of Achievements. And I did get them 2 and even the one from Wulmort Jinglepocket, but all of them are completely empty. No text, no items, no nothing. Completely empty.

Is it somehow bugged or does anyone have an idea of what's wrong.

https://imgur.com/a/ChxDhSE
    It's bugged, tons of people having same issues. I've put up a ticket, but it's taking them a while to even respond, second day with ticket up now so.

6. Thanks for the quick reply.

Please share with us their response of your ticket whenever they do so. I wish to have the problem solved asap.

7. Some quests and achievements are programmed so you receive a mail hours or days after you do them. That is currently bugged (mails come empty and without attachments), and that affects the Winter Veil event because some of the achievements require you to pick up items from those mails. It's in the bug tracker, in fact there is a ticket about it from before Winter Veil began.

Personally I don't think they'll give you the items by opening a ticket because that would be a massive amount of work for the GMs. If they give the item to one person, the word will spread and they will have to respond to hundreds of tickets! I don't believe they have the manpower to do that. So, I imagine they will fix the bug before Winter Veil ends. As I said in an earlier post, it probably is easy to fix.

What I am worried about is that some quests are not repeatable: finishing "Stolen Winter Veil Treats" should make you receive a mail with a "Winter Veil Disguise Kit" which is necessary for the "A Frosty Shake" achievement. If you complete the quest and receive an empty mail, what can you do? Because even if they fix this, that mail is lost forever, and you can't do the quest again until next year. Will they reset that quest for all players so we can do it again and receive the mail?

I wish the staff was more responsive about these issues.

8. same issue on lordaeron, i'm afraid that if they don't do anything we will have to wait ... one year... god

9. I think for now the quests been turned off, Kaymard Copperpinch isn't offering me any quests at all.

10. Also it seems to me that the winter hats are unobtainable, at least not from the bosses that supposedly have 100% drop chance. I've been farming Telestra and Jedoga, both on normal and heroic, and they didn't drop it once.

11. The easiest way to fix it is to just add it to some vendor. You can easily add an item to NPC's and make it cost 5-10gold.

12. Thanks for the quick reply.

Please share with us their response of your ticket whenever they do so. I wish to have the problem solved asap.
    the staff response to my ticket and it says to report it on the bugtracker and if its already reported to wait .... so dead end

13. u cant do the quest again forever, this quest is not like daily, once you complete quest, nothing there again

14. Well, my mails from GFW got lost after today's crash.

15. I guess A Frosty Shake will be what was Crashin Thrashin for last year, making the meta-achi unobtainable.
    A few more years while we cycle through all the broken achis & eventually get the meta-achi as well!

Merry Christmas!

123 Last