1. The worst thing is that they think its fixed, probably wont even look into it further

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/75207#

2. The worst thing is that they think its fixed, probably wont even look into it further

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/75207#
    it was updated 2 hours ago. if it was fixed then it won't take effect until the next server crash/restart.

3. it was updated 2 hours ago. if it was fixed then it won't take effect until the next server crash/restart.

Aight, lets hope, thanks for the input.

4. That is good news. I will see if I can get my quests reset.

5. It seems fixed now. I've received the in-game emails to do both "'Tis the Season" and "A Frosty Shake". Thanks Warmane to have solved the issue quickly!

6. It seems fixed now. I've received the in-game emails to do both "'Tis the Season" and "A Frosty Shake". Thanks Warmane to have solved the issue quickly!
    Was happy to hear this, but no, still nothing in my mailbox.

EDIT: Went back to the snowman just in case i can take it again, nope. So no email, can't redo the quest, what do i do ?
    Edited: December 17, 2018

7. i got [Winter Veil Disguise Kit] but i din't get food for ['Tis the Season], i finished quests yesterday ... what now :D ?

8. I've opened a ticket to see if a GM wants to reset the quest chain for me.

EDIT: I just realised I had the cake AND the snowman machine in my bank from previous years, so... that's how stupid I can be.
    Edited: December 17, 2018

9. Was happy to hear this, but no, still nothing in my mailbox.

EDIT: Went back to the snowman just in case i can take it again, nope. So no email, can't redo the quest, what do i do ?
    I suggest to wait a bit longer and see if the mails arrive. I did the quests on first day of Winter Veil (15 Dec), when it was still bugged, and got the items a few hours ago.
    Also try do redo the quest "Treats for Greatfather Winter". That's all I did.
    If nothing works, open a ticket to a GM, trying to explain as much clear as possible.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

10. where do you guys get a winter hat for another ach?

11. Lord Urom (green hat) from Oculus HC, while Telestra (Nexus HC) and Jedoga (Ahn'kahet HC) drop the red hat.

12. Lord Urom (green hat) from Oculus HC, while Telestra (Nexus HC) and Jedoga (Ahn'kahet HC) drop the red hat.
    i get mine near the Ogri`la camp, farming a mobs for Apexis shards :D

13. Lord Urom (green hat) from Oculus HC, while Telestra (Nexus HC) and Jedoga (Ahn'kahet HC) drop the red hat.
    Do they have to be heroic? I can't queue for Heroics yet and I'm having no luck getting them to drop on normal difficulty.

14. 2man nexus boss, is wearing hat, but it doesnt drop???????????????????????????????????????????
    submitted a ticket, even tho, 99% sure best response i will get its "sorry, try to redo it again tomorrow".

https://i.imgur.com/wbE9c1U.jpg

First 123 Last