1. Constant DC's during dungeons porting me to elwynn

As the title says. As of the last ~3 days ive been getting very annoying DC's where ill immediately log back in and be ported to elwynn forest. It only happens in dungeons, and it seems to happen roughly once or twice per hour. Ive never had this issue before and ive been on this server for about a month. Ill try to give as much information as possible below.

> when it first began it would never port me to elwynn, that only started happening yesterday and this issue has been ongoing for about 3-4 days.
    > located in new york, typically on 50-100 ping.
    > happens far more often in the middle of fights (which is even more annoying since im a healer, rip group)
    > usually cannot log in immediately, it gives the error message as though my internet went down, but it doesnt. I get no DC's from discord, spotify doesnt go into offline mode. which leads me to believe this is something happening between just my connection and server side. But it clears up within 5 seconds. I only get the error if i try to login INSTANTLY when i get the DC.

If there is any other information you need or want please let me know. Id like to fix this issue as i dont think ill be able to raid if im just going to run the risk of being ported to the starting zone 2-3 times a raid in the middle of fights.
    Edited: December 16, 2018