1. guild recruitment/wts char spam is really really annoying

Ask anyone (atleast on alliance) about how many guild recruiting messages there are and they will all tell you "A LOT".
    ask anyone of those same players about how many times they see a "wts char" message and they will say "A LOT".

is it possible to move these spammers to a different chat channel and force them to ONLY advertise there?

The problem isnt that Guild A is recruiting, the problem is

Guild <<<<AFFINITY>>>> Looking for active Raiders and Part time PVPers to help progress
    and have fun. WE ARE 11/12 ICC HC 1/1 RS HC. we are mostly looking for experienced
    dps, healers and tanks. BE 6k + GEARSCORE. our raid times are 12:00 ST- 16:00 ST
    Apply at [email protected] [DISCORD REQUIRED]

is a single message for one guild. and more often than not these guilds have more than one guy advertising every 20 seconds or so.
    one guild advertising doesnt sound so bad right?

i decided to level an alt and i chose to ONLY ignore guild spammers. Thanks to the ignoremore addon i can ignore more than 49 players.
    i ended up ignoring 114 guild spammers and im still seeing more. (114!!!!!!)

the other issue is people selling chars. i dont care if you want to sell a char, i care about someone spamming global with it.
    ex.

[WTS] HUMAN ROGUE NAMED "xxBestnamexx" LVL 80 [[[[ MAX ENCHANTING]]]]
    [[[[MAX ENGINEERING]]]] 280% flying + 30k gold + 2 BiS + 2 free EPIC BoE()
    PRICE==40 COINS. SEE WARMANE ARMOURY FOR MORE DETAILS.[WTS] ORC
    WARRIOR NAMED "genericOrcName" LVL 80 [[[[ MAX BLACKSMITHING]]]]
    [[[[MAX MINING]]]] 280% flying + 30k gold + 2 BiS + 2 free EPIC BoE()
    PRICE==50 COINS. SEE WARMANE ARMOURY FOR MORE DETAILS.

and now put the two spammers together and you have chaos. The first thing i do every time i log into a char is not decide what im gonna be doing, not deciding if im gonna raid or spam RDF or pvp, its ignore chat spammers in global, because i can literally not see ANY other messages apart of GUILD/WTS CHAR messages.

2. Agree, guild adverts and char sellers should have dedicated channel for them, global is too crowded.

3. been asked for and denied before. warmane doesn't have the man power to poilice global 24/7. either ignore them or /leave global

4. For me, it's not really annoying that they re spammin it.
    The real deal is you gotta "apply" on that site and after in raids, officers or the leaders will still explain to the raiders what they re suppose to do, so its tottally useless that they re req 6,2-3-4k gearscore to get into that guild. A total shame.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=318740

This addon have been existing for years and is very easy and fast fix to chat spam problem.

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=318740

This addon have been existing for years and is very easy and fast fix to chat spam problem.

Thank you for that. I really needed it. :)