1. swp trash drops

trash drop chances for good patterns and the like are absolutely garbage in my opinion. ive been raiding sunwell since day 1 and my guild has never seen a carapace during raid hours and only 1 sunfire robes. none of these patterns are ever found on the AH, trade, or warmane marketplace anymore since changes to swp loot chances. i think its preposterous that some of the best items in the game, usually bis for multiple classes each, are so rare that only 1 or 2 might ever see them.

if you are worried about random groups farming trash, maybe you should just increase loot chances for the mobs before M'uru and Kil'jaeden to prevent loot farmers from getting too many of them. but its ridiculous that they are literally more rare than BoE world drops, its far from blizzlike
    Edited: December 16, 2018

2. Maybe you don't log on enough.
    I've seen Carapace of Sun and Shadow and Embrace of the Phoenix on the both auction houses once or twice a week since SWP release.
    Sunfire Robes is rarer but on Horde side there were two for sale 2-3 weeks ago.

From my experience when WM "fixes" trash drops a million other things get broken.

3. Maybe you don't log on enough.
    I've seen Carapace of Sun and Shadow and Embrace of the Phoenix on the both auction houses once or twice a week since SWP release.
    Sunfire Robes is rarer but on Horde side there were two for sale 2-3 weeks ago.

From my experience when WM "fixes" trash drops a million other things get broken.
    TLDR: Drop rates are fine... less pugs farming SWP on Alliance side (lower pop)... more patterns will go for sale when people come back during Christmas holidays.

4. TLDR: Drop rates are fine... less pugs farming SWP on Alliance side (lower pop)... more patterns will go for sale when people come back during Christmas holidays.
    People don't come back during Christmas holidays wtf. It's the exact opposite. Guilds stop raiding around the holidays and the pop is lower.

5. People don't come back during Christmas holidays wtf. It's the exact opposite. Guilds stop raiding around the holidays and the pop is lower.
    The people who farm Sunwell trash at a higher rate than raid loggers will come back / play more.

6. I assure you i log on enough. I check the market every day for these patterns. I haven't seen one since the change to loot chances, period. The drop rate is absolutely atrocious. We have never gotten a hard khorium choker, pendant of sunfire, and weve never gotten a carapace during raid hours, and only 1 sunfire robe. not to mention guilds who raid usually dont have the option of farming trash all week so we have even less chance to get those items. the people who do get these patterns are those who farm trash all day every day and get lucky

7. check the auction house right now for any of the high demand swp patterns. there are none. market has been dry since the loot chance change.

8. The drop rate is too low right now.

Sunwell guilds cannot get Sunwell items to drop organically. I think increasing the drop chance on the trash between Felmyst and KJ is a fine idea.