1. Failed to receive reward for "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been"

After a year doing achievements I finally finished "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been".

To my dismay I did not receive the reward via mail.

I believe this might have happened because the last achievement I was missing was "With a Little Helper from My Friends" and therefore I completed the meta achievement "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" in a battleground and this might have caused some problem with the mail. But i'm not really a tech person so I don't really know.

All I know is that I got the achievement, on my main (Ayn on Icecrown), and was not mailed the reward.

It's easy to check that I have the achievement and that I don't have the mount (Violet Proto-Drake).

Can anything be done regarding this?

Thanks for your time,
    Ayn
    Edited: December 16, 2018

2. Try opening mailbox in a battleground (portable mailbox from engineering). If the mount is not there, you might not get it.

3. Try opening mailbox in a battleground (portable mailbox from engineering). If the mount is not there, you might not get it.
    Thanks for the reply. I already tried that actually. No luck. I'm not expecting for it to appear. What I want is a gm intervention.

4. Thanks for the reply. I already tried that actually. No luck. I'm not expecting for it to appear. What I want is a gm intervention.
    In-game ticket.

5. I did that, and simply got a copy pasted response.

6. I did that, and simply got a copy pasted response.
    then you got your response. gm's don't hand out items so not sure what your expecting.

7. then you got your response. gm's don't hand out items so not sure what your expecting.
    Why wouldn't they? What is the point of having gms if they don't resolve situations like this?

Besides, they don't need to hand out anything. I just want to receive the mail that I'm owed for having completed an achievement.

It's no trivial achievement/reward either. It's the achievement that requires the most achievements in order to be completed and rewards one of the few 310% speed mounts in game. (I'm not saying it's an hard achievement, but it sure has a lot of requirements).
    Edited: December 17, 2018

8. Why wouldn't they? What is the point of having gms if they don't resolve situations like this?

Besides, they don't need to hand out anything. I just want to receive the mail that I'm owed for having completed an achievement.

It's no trivial achievement/reward either. It's the achievement that requires the most achievements in order to be completed and rewards one of the few 310% speed mounts in game. (I'm not saying it's an hard achievement, but it sure has a lot of requirements).
    gm's simply don't hand out items, with very few exceptions. if a gm told you they cannot help then they cannot help. you can try contacting [email protected] to see if they can assist you, but don't count on a better response than you got from the gm.

9. I was just mailed my mount!

Thanks for the support Warmane!

10. Anybody else who didn't receive can ask Support and achievement will be checked.