1. Unique pets as MM spec

I constantly see MM hunters are running with chimaeras and core hounds.
    How to tame them as non-BM spec ?

2. I constantly see MM hunters are running with chimaeras and core hounds.
    How to tame them as non-BM spec ?
    You can tame them only with Beast Mastery talent, which is the last talent of BM spec. You must have been confused with something out there.

3. I believe there used to be a bug where you would keep your exotic pet after rerolling to mm. This has been fixed though.

4. There was bug, back in early molten days, if I remember correctly, but on warmane i never saw a mm or sv hunter with exotic pet. If there was this bug on warmane however, it must been fixed, since i tested it out and you can not keep an exotic pet as mm.

5. If you have dual spec, BM and MM, can you keep the exotic pet and use it only when you run BM spec ?

6. If you have dual spec, BM and MM, can you keep the exotic pet and use it only when you run BM spec ?
    Yes, you are able to. just keep them at stable. keep in mind that on warmane they can go buggy, and it can seem like one or more of them disappeared, in that case, use stable, and call the pet while the window is still open, after that move the currently active pet to empty slot in stable, and do that until all of your pets are there again.