1. Need recommendations on a new desktop

Hello!

So I'm typing this from my 2011 Sager NP8130, at this point this laptop is ancient - still kicking well, but I've had to replace the HDD on it once and the fans make a terrible noise. I think it's about time for a new computer - luckily I have a little extra money coming in too, so my budget is fair.

I believe I'm going as far as $1,700 with my budget, possibly $1,800 (I say this because there's an Alienware with a GTX 1080 TI in it for this price until the 23rd of this month, but I REALLY don't want to spend the extra $100 unless that's the best deal for a GTX 1080 TI).

Can anyone find something close to this Alienware model, spec-wise, for $1,700 or cheaper?

Things to keep in mind:

I do want to be able to render games in 4k, hence the 1080 TI (I've been looking at reviews regarding this and they say the 1080 GTX TI is your best choice [obviously] to render games in such resolution); HOWEVER, I'm also a casual gamer, I'm not always on the computer, but during my off-days you can expect me to be on it almost all day.

I do want an SSD, particularly an M.2 based one. I have one of my own I haven't even used yet, still in the box, so if a computer doesn't come with it but has the slot - then that is perfect.

I do want a good bit of ram, particularly 16 GB. This thing has 8 GB, and although it's probably no DDR4 2666, I'd still rather have 16. Also, I'd rather have 2 x 8 rather than 4 x 4 sticks.

I do want a really good CPU as I use emulators a lot, and they're more CPU demanding than GPU (or so I've been told), so a 6-core is a plus, especially these 8700 or 8700k's.

With that being said, I would like a liquid cooler for the CPU.

I do NOT need a keyboard and mouse combo, I already have some brand new ones.

I also do NOT need an optical drive - I probably will never have use for it.

If anyone can come up with something relatively close to this Alienware model (https://www.costco.com/Alienware-Aur...100405348.html), I would really appreciate it. Either way, any input would be really helpful. I'm not totally in the loop with technology as I used to be - so any input and help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sesh

Edit:

If I could also get some recommendations on some fair 4k monitors, I'd love you. Thanks.
    Edited: December 18, 2018 Reason: See above