1. Who asked for this !?
    Quite a few people actually.

Are you not aware of the main reason lordaerong was made?
    I would ask: Do YOU?
    It exists because of the care and philosophy of many staff members (including myself), wanting to create a realm specifically with features that we would like to see. Many of which people have complained about to this day. It was brought up and created as a realm that would exist because of the personal visions of many of the staff members, regardless of however many people would play on it. People just happened to show interest in it so we gave it a full and proper "launch". Not because it was supposed to be some sort of immaculate wow realm that you're making it out to be.
    I don't want to dismiss anyone's opinion, we prefer to have feedback, but please refrain from trying to throw this around. It's not true and it's not a fair criticism either.

2. Quite a few people actually.

Guys have you really lost your mind? Its not blizzlike crossrealm where everyone are in equal conditions.. Its merge of realm with hardcore exping and hardcore dungeons + no donate with FKING FUN SERVER WITH DONATE.

And you didnt even made cross for rdf...

Hello there, what is wrong with you?

But nvm, I know what you are doing. You dont want new community to join Lordaeron. You want them to join Icecrown and get more money from donations. You are literally killing Lordaeron for a new players + sh1tting on oldfags who tried hard to get their gear on hardcore server and also sh1t on their feelings about the small server that was associated with good old times.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

3. Guys are you really lost your mind? Its not retail-like crossrealm where everyone are in equal conditions.. Its merge of realm with hardcore exping and hardcore dungeons + no donate of gear with FKING FUN SERVER WITH DONATE.

And they didnt even made cross for rdf...

Hello there, what is wrong with you?
    if it bothers you that much then quit and find another server. it's been known for a year if not more that warmane was working on crossrealm for the wotlk realms.

4. Its not retail-like crossrealm where everyone are in equal conditions.. Its merge of realm with hardcore exping and hardcore dungeons + no donate of gear with FKING FUN SERVER WITH DONATE.
    I wouldn't call x1 exp "hardcore". As for dungeons, I don't think their difficulty has been relevant for quite some time. Raids, sure, but raids aren't cross-realm. As for the topic of "retail-like", I think what you mean is that the realms aren't created on equal footing. Sure, that's true, but considering how much such content was considered "dead"? Are you sure it's better to not have the content at all?

And you didnt even made cross for rdf...
    Work in progress.

But nvm, I know what you are doing. You dont want new community to join Lordaeron. You want them to join Icecrown and get more money from donations. You are literally killing Lordaeron for a new players + sh1tting on oldfags who tried hard to get their gear on hardcore server.
    That's not true at all. And quite rude.

5. Quite a few people actually.

So because of "Quite a few people" you are going to ignore the other, clearly, majority of people playing here. You've not once put up a poll on this matter, so i am seriously hoping there are techincal reasons for it, if not was the only ,sole, reason for this *SHORTER QUES* !?

Cross realm and sharding is a very well known topic in world of warcraft comunity, and the reason cannot be more clear. World of Warcraft is a *comunity* based game, thats why it fell after Wotlk, thats why it keeps falling to this day.

That is the reason Bllizard devz were extremely cautious on this topic, this blizcon. ITS BECAUSE FANS DONT WANT IT !
    This topic is also discussed by many wow streamers and classic fans, that we all know, and the resault is alwys and always "No Crossrealm, No Sharding".

And have you entered 1 battle ground as Devs of this server today, and have you seen the hatred and utter chaos that was in the chat because of this.
    PEOPLE DO NOT WANT HIS, 10% do. Not a lot of people will leave warmane because of this, but for ****s sake, we are here for what WOTLK expansion was and not some stupid politicly correct bul****. Good for those "few people" who only wanted shorter ques and not think about server transfer

I am sure, that today, you have upset several thousand people and made the same mistake bllizard did, nothing good will come out of this, not for icecrown nor lord players just hatred, toxicity, spam and trolling.

6. Lorda ppl crying doesn't see the full picture. Bg's on lordaeron has not been competetive for months, which makes them boring after you farmed the honor you needed.
    You'd grow tiresome just like me after just abit to time. So now just bite the sour apple and endure this changeperiod, eventually a time will come when you realized that this was 100% the correct call.

7. I wouldn't call x1 exp "hardcore". As for dungeons, I don't think their difficulty has been relevant for quite some time. Raids, sure, but raids aren't cross-realm. As for the topic of "retail-like", I think what you mean is that the realms aren't created on equal footing. Sure, that's true, but considering how much such content was considered "dead"? Are you sure it's better to not have the content at all?
    I've had a lot of fun with pvp on Lordaeron. I've never found the queue times too long except on weekday mornings when I'm rarely playing, Wintergrasp is usually very active, and there are often people grouping up for wpvp events. The pvp population could definitely be better, but it's *not* dead, and this is *not* a good solution to the problem. As somebody else said, we've all invested a lot into our characters and now we've been dropped into bgs with way too many players with gear we'd practically never see in bgs in the old state of things (and which we have very little hope of obtaining).

I wanted to be optimistic about this change, I really did, but after playing today it just doesn't feel good. It's not like queue times are instant now, they're 5-10 minutes, the big difference is that now the majority of the bgs seem to be AV or IOC. It also feels like this is removing that sense of community we used to have in the Lordaeron pvp scene. It's a small server for sure, but that means people stand out more. This is obviously personal preference, but I've heard similar sentiments from other Lord players.

I wish more feedback was sought from both Lordaeron and Icecrown players before this went live. There wasn't even an announcement. Talk about a lack of communication. I don't think cross-realm is completely unsalvageable, but it definitely needs work.

8. if wotlk wasn't so gear broken this will not be a big deal.

some users say that gear dont matter so much so just give lordaeron players full 277/284+shadowmourne only usable on cross realm bg/arena.

9. I wouldn't call x1 exp "hardcore".
    That's your excuse of merging x1 and x7?

You realise that most players on lordaeron will NEVER get such gear as kids from iceclown? They gonna forever be low geared compared to them.

Past like 1.5-2 years from ICC release on Lordaeron and you can use fingers of your hands to count amount of Shadowmournes and/or really high GS players on Lordaeron.

Its not about rates, not about hardcore of dungeons, loot and profession rate difference etc. You merged Icecrown with NO DONATE server.

10. Guess i should mention, i am not a lordaeron player, i quit that server in naxramas faze, you know, when i realized that the pvp scene is going nowhere !

And alright Lordies now got a shorter que, but for the price of getting farmed by decked out donators from icecrwn, its absolute garbage.
    If you played on lorderon and got borred of bad pvp scene, YOU SHOULD HAVE TRANSFERED TO ICECROWN YOU BOON.

As i've said, nothing good will come out of this.

11. Cant wait to see this implement in arenas, i wonder how will people react to that, jesus ducking christ
    It will be the definition of imbalance

12. Guess i should mention, i am not a lordaeron player
    Typical crossrealm hater. Does not play yet cries in every forum section so loud like they have made crosslink with his bedroom.

Cant wait to see this implement in arenas, i wonder how will people react to that, jesus ducking christ
    I believe u did not experience Lordaeron arenas at all, otherwise you would know how sad it was to play Lodaeron arenas outside of arena flush. Have met the same team 12 times. Woah such fun, much ruined.

hardcore
    In 2018 it's named "Time consuming".

13. Cant wait to see this implement in arenas, i wonder how will people react to that, jesus ducking christ
    It will be the definition of imbalance
    I'm already waiting how we gonna meet warrior/dk + holy paladins with shadowmournes and s8 shoulders right at 0 rating. Mmm, such a REVIVE of DEAD CONTENT.

14. My first crossrealm bg. Thoughts: Worst thing that ever happened to Lordaeron.

How it went... When i joined, i saw a hunter 6.5k full pve gear, and i was like, im gonna stay with him, peel for him and we gonna have easy game. Then i saw others in a group. ALL were 6.4 minimum with 2 mournes. I knew something's not right. Then i figured out, you implemented crossrealm, and they're from ****ing Icecrown!!! But ok, i was like, at least i'm gonna get a free win, and i can go to sleep. So how the BG went? They wiped the floor with us, camped us on our gy with their flashy shadowmournes and ****... I felt so useless and even though i'm 5.7 feral kitty, it felt like i'm all green. Really not cool, and will probably stop playing bgs. I like pvp, but this decision completely ruined it for me, and i'm sure majority of Lordaeron will agree. But hey, we're not the ones that get asked for opinions, we just play on your realm, so i guess we have to deal with it.

Also,

I wouldn't call x1 exp "hardcore". As for dungeons, I don't think their difficulty has been relevant for quite some time. Raids, sure, but raids aren't cross-realm. As for the topic of "retail-like", I think what you mean is that the realms aren't created on equal footing. Sure, that's true, but considering how much such content was considered "dead"? Are you sure it's better to not have the content at all?
    Who said we didn't have the content at all? Yes, sometimes the queues are longer, but it certainly wasn't without content. And with this implementation i fear many lordaeron players will play even less bgs, so you got what? 1 or two Lordaeron players in a group with 8-9 Icecrown players (just what happened to me a few minutes ago). Also i would choose a healthy battleground once in a while, any day, over extremely unhealthy non-stop battlegrounds where i feel like a fresh 80 with full greens on me. One question Mercy, why did this implementation happened? Because of Icecrown players, or because of Lordaeron players?

First 12345 Last