1. Lordaeron and Icecrown crossrealm.

Who was that sick person that thought merging x1 hardcore realm without donate and fun server (Icecrown) was a good idea?

Thanks warmane for ****ting on Lordaeron community. I was playing since 2015, but now I gonna quit. I dont want to see donators every single BG and arena, I dont want to see shadowmornes on every war/pala/dk. And the fact that I was getting my gear on low rate server just to face fun server donators is just annoying af.

https://imgur.com/a/Gbua90L

2. Same opinion.
    I choosed Lordareon to avoid P2W, obtain gear there is really hard. and now, all lordareon players are going to end with PVP because of this.

Cross Icecrown + Blackrock is reasonable, but Lord not ..

3. Alliance dominating over horde like 70% time in Rbg. Y-day i won 1 Rbg as horde out of 6 or 7. There are no new players at horde side (PVP), only those who getting gear trough the honor system, its annoying when u see same ppl in your own team and opposite side as well. So fresh "blood" is better than keep boiling in same **** over and over.

4. Yea thats indeed true, however i would like to see new faces if it was balanced. Not this way.

5. Bro u got like full pvp gear, your argument for this rant is invalid.... what does playing on x1 have to do with playing vs geared pvp toons be it for donate or free ? If a person is bad and he donates he is still bad.
    Your only valid point is shadowmourne,, if they put some restriction for the donated ones you are looking at much healthier pvp scene.

6. Oh look at this pansy boi quitting just because he does want to "pvp" with the same faces over and over and over like it's his dormitory local net.
    Bye, boi.

7. There are absolutely no reasons left for someone to play pvp on their character on Lordaeron. Due to the easy content and the store items of Icecrown, it is 10x more effortless to get equipment on Icecrown than on Lordaeron.

I only play pvp. I play pve only to get the items that I need for pvp.
    If there is no reason to play pvp on Lordaeron, then there is consequently no reason to play pve on Lordaeron.
    Therefore, this cross-realm change has caused me to have no reason to login to any of my characters on Lordaeron.

I have 8 level 80s on Lordaeron. Even though I am a donor, I have none on Icecrown.
    Clearly, I would rather play on Lordaeron than on Icecrown. But now I can't login to my characters on Lordaeron because I don't have a reason to.

8. There are absolutely no reasons left for someone to play pvp on their character on Lordaeron. Due to the easy content and the store items of Icecrown, it is 10x more effortless to get equipment on Icecrown than on Lordaeron.

I only play pvp. I play pve only to get the items that I need for pvp.
    If there is no reason to play pvp on Lordaeron, then there is consequently no reason to play pve on Lordaeron.
    Therefore, this cross-realm change has caused me to have no reason to login to any of my characters on Lordaeron.

I have 8 level 80s on Lordaeron. Even though I am a donor, I have none on Icecrown.
    Clearly, I would rather play on Lordaeron than on Icecrown. But now I can't login to my characters on Lordaeron because I don't have a reason to.
    Thanks for your input.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

9. AH, finally i can get AV... so nice. xD
    Edited: December 18, 2018 Reason: got AV pop

10. Can we not even talk about how gear is easier to get on icecrown etc?

Can we talk about the ****ing fact thats its an mmo and I would like to get matched with people in bgs that I would normally see on my server?
    Usually I would open the scoreboard look at my and enemies team and I would know majority of the players and it would give me a certain mmo feeling
    but now its completely gone, every bg I go into there is max 3-4 lord players I would much rather wait longer for a fair bg experience than unfair rushed one.

https://gyazo.com/f315f98850efc188b3725d59675301da
    https://gyazo.com/1e6e28e7f2ec2b6bd470ed947fc15e81

got lvl 80 some time ago, been here a long time and its so ****ing frustrating to see my favourite game get destroyed right infront of my eyes. Warmane honestly what the **** are you doing players came here mainly because of no p2w and you completely ruined the game for most Lordaeron players

11. Oh look at this pansy boi quitting just because he does want to "pvp" with the same faces over and over and over like it's his dormitory local net.
    Bye, boi.
    Think with your tiny brain before ****posting something like this.

You want to play pvp, that means you need to do pve for most of classes. PvE is much harder on Lordaeron + you cant just donate some 277-284 gear from your mom's credit card. You can never get s8 t2 weapons cause 3v3 bracket is dead pretty much. Obviously you can reach same GS as x7 players only if you are insane pve player, who has no real life. And what if you hate pve? You will be forever 264 geared and around 6k GS. Merging with blackrock makes much more sense then.

And like said Nofioxx (hi there btw), they just killed our small but great pvp community.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

12. And what if you hate pve? .
    If you hate pve - you join blackrock or icecrown.
    Going lordaeron for pure pvp purpose is not really a smart idea - this realm had been dead pvp wise even in peak times (in comparison to Icecrown)

13. and you completely ruined the game for most Lordaeron players
    Funny to read happy people in the battleground chat cheering the ability to play 40 man battlegrounds.

COMPLETELI RUINET MA GAIM QQ

14. Funny to read happy people in the battleground chat cheering the ability to play 40 man battlegrounds.

COMPLETELI RUINET MA GAIM QQ
    Why dont you respond to chronins criticism? Do you even play on lordaeron? Saying "if you wanna pvp you go blackrock or icecrown" is ****ing extremely stupid. I created my character when icecrown didnt exist, it used to be only lordaeron back in the day and I ****ing commited everything towards that 1 character on lordaeron because it was promised that the gameplay would be not affected by money and now it is

123 ... Last