1. Typical crossrealm hater. Does not play yet cries in every forum section so loud like they have made crosslink with his bedroom.

I believe u did not experience Lordaeron arenas at all, otherwise you would know how sad it was to play Lodaeron arenas outside of arena flush. Have met the same team 12 times. Woah such fun, much ruined.

In 2018 it's named "Time consuming".
    Son, you should have transfered to icecrown when lordaeron pvp scene died, you know, 4 YEARS AGO !

2. That's your excuse of merging x1 and x7?
    Excuse? No, it was a response to one of your claims.

You're acting as though the development of the cross-realm system for the two realms is new. It's been a work in progress for years.

Son, you should have transfered to icecrown when lordaeron pvp scene died, you know, 4 YEARS AGO !
    But Icecrown didn't exist 4 years ago?

3. And it shouldnt have been. Comunity was never asked. Why ?

4. Excuse? No, it was a response to one of your claims.

You're acting as though the development of the cross-realm system for the two realms is new. It's been a work in progress for years.

But Icecrown didn't exist 4 years ago?
    You didnt even ask players if they want that, cause you knew that voting gonna end with negative result for crossrealm.

But sure, its your server, you are admins (THE GODS). Democracy? Players feedback? Utopia.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

5. make 2 options to queue problem solved :D

6. This could have been such a great thing if you just paired the Lordaeron folks with the gearing people on Icecrown. Leave the Shadowmourne guys on Icecrown to play competitive bgs against each other. Everyone wins.

Instead, this just seems like you're offering up the Lordaeron guys who leveled and geared up the hard way - the legit way - to get farmed by the big donors. Sad. But hey, as long as the Old Division premade/donor guys get to add to their hundreds of thousands of HKs they already farmed, I guess that's what's important.

7. I started playing Lordaeron for the equal and balanced PvP. We actually have to work for our gear here, so it matters to us. It's a sense of pride and accomplishment. To mix us in with the play to win crowd just defenestrates our hard work. It's a pathetic and sad move to merge these servers. I have donated in the past, but I no longer will because of this. Sure one donation might not mean a lot, but I'm not the only one. I'd rather deal with the very slightly longer queue times and have the good PvP that I've come to love on Lordaeron.

8. The system was mostly created to revitalize Lordaeron's PvP scene. Anyone who seriously plays PvP on Lordaeron knows that there is a lack of competitiveness. People often think it is simply longer queues, but it is not. Doing larger battlegrounds requires more luck than skill or gear just to get into them.

Having cross-realm does not mean the players from Icecrown suddenly transferred to Lordaeron or took away the achievements of people. If anything, it puts a divide between the players between the two. You can clearly see who comes from where and you can make your assumptions about it, but prejudice is not a wise thing as a lot of people from Icecrown also earned their gear by playing the game. Not to mention, that the players that are vehemenlty hated here in this thread, provide the privilege of playing to everyone else.

Today, the system was turned on so we can iron out issues and monitor the situation. System that matches players based on the gear they posses in their inventory is considered but we are uncertain if it will make a big difference due to the fact that this will likely lengthen the queues and of course the system should in the future prioritize players of the same realm.

Of course, going into complexities of these things is not easy and requires time. Getting crossrealm down required a lot of time and re-writing a lot of the systems in the background which also gave both of the realms a lot more power under the hood, per se.

The question anyone should ask themselves on Lordaeron is if they want PvP to be more active or not. For the majority of the playerbase who are not actively participating in PvP at all, it does not matter. For those who enjoy PvP, the value of active and challenging battlegrounds should be enough by itself (low-level battlegrounds being resurrected in one day, 40-man battlegrounds running constantly, and more Lordaeron players playing BGs than ever) but we will see (as per above) what can be done to make it more of an even ground.

9. The system was mostly created to revitalize Lordaeron's PvP scene. Anyone who seriously plays PvP on Lordaeron knows that there is a lack of competitiveness. People often think it is simply longer queues, but it is not. Doing larger battlegrounds requires more luck than skill or gear just to get into them.
    The PvP scene was fine depending on the time of the day per faction. There is a ton of competitiveness so you clearly are mistaken. No, larger battlegrounds does not require luck/skill/gear to get in. That requires 40 people. What is required to win is a plan and communication, so please, the excuse of "longer queues" is invalid.

Having cross-realm does not mean the players from Icecrown suddenly transferred to Lordaeron or took away the achievements of people.
    No, like I stated, it invalidates our hard work and efforts by a group of pay to win people. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

If anything, it puts a divide between the players between the two.
    You think?! Playing with people who have bought all their gear and have ALL the best gear Vs. people who don't have that option... Is that a joke?

You can clearly see who comes from where and you can make your assumptions about it, but prejudice is not a wise thing as a lot of people from Icecrown also earned their gear by playing the game.
    LOL!!! Sure they did... But most of those people PvE.

Not to mention, that the players that are vehemenlty hated here in this thread, provide the privilege of playing to everyone else.
    I don't hate anyone from Icecrown. They are a different breed with server nepotisms. If PvP is merged, it should have been done at low levels bgs, not max.

Today, the system was turned on so we can iron out issues and monitor the situation.
    You can clearly see the issues that we have in this thread. We are passionate about our PvP and don't want to play against the pay to win crowd. There is nothing more to say about it than that.

System that matches players based on the gear they posses in their inventory is considered but we are uncertain if it will make a big difference due to the fact that this will likely lengthen the queues and of course the system should in the future prioritize players of the same realm.
    I would be fine with something like that.

Of course, going into complexities of these things is not easy and requires time. Getting crossrealm down required a lot of time and re-writing a lot of the systems in the background which also gave both of the realms a lot more power under the hood, per se.
    I will remind you that cross realm was the major death of retail. The glitches, the loss of realm identity, etc., all contributed to retail hemorrhaging subs.

The question anyone should ask themselves on Lordaeron is if they want PvP to be more active or not.
    Absolutely, but we don't want this! This (currently) is like having a match between Mike Tyson and Stephen Hawking (and I do not mean an intellectual battle).

For the majority of the playerbase who are not actively participating in PvP at all, it does not matter.
    Obviously. Is PvE x-server, or is it just PvP?

For those who enjoy PvP, the value of active and challenging battlegrounds should be enough by itself (low-level battlegrounds being resurrected in one day, 40-man battlegrounds running constantly, and more Lordaeron players playing BGs than ever) but we will see (as per above) what can be done to make it more of an even ground.
    What challenge? To see how long you can survive against players who VASTLY out gear you? Low level BGs are VERY welcome, but not this at max level. This is just a poor choice. My wallet will speak here just as it has in retail. I do hope you guys can figure out a way to make it fair, but right now it's a mess and I (along with the many others) are frustrated and maybe even ready to move on.

*edit: I will add that even if those players are on my side, I still don't want them. It just simply isn't fair.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

10. You all keep saying this will make the BGs more challenging, interesting, less boring. But really you might think that now, but give it about a week of being farmed by people and its not any of those things. Not being able to do anything in a BG but basically die repeatedly gets boring alot faster then "seeing the same people" or long que times.

You (as staff) also speak as if NO ONE on lordaeron is a donater, and I know plenty of us who are; myself included. Are you saying our donations don't count towards anything, or matter to you? I suppose maybe it is time to start looking at retail vanilla servers if you disregard your Lordaeron donators.

11. . System that matches players based on the gear they posses in their inventory is considered
    Well, there's a ray of hope at least. As far as whether it would work or not, I guess there's one way to find out. I don't think anyone could doubt Warmane's good intentions if they tried it out though.

Honestly, Warmane's intentions were probably good even with the system as it is. But it's hard for Lordaeron guys to see that when they are getting blown up in bgs.

12. Honestly, Warmane's intentions were probably good even with the system as it is. But it's hard for Lordaeron guys to see that when they are getting blown up in bgs.
    Agreed. I do not doubt that they had good intentions in mind, but in this instance, it was not well thought out or planned for. Of course there will be backlash on some level, but this is an outrageous move on their part. It's a metaphorical slap in the face.

13. Its better to lose then to not play at all. Lord pvp was/is dead, this is the only thing that could save it somewhat. If you played in EU prime maybe it was alright, if you didnt it was total garbage.

First ... 2345 Last