1. You (as staff) also speak as if NO ONE on lordaeron is a donater, and I know plenty of us who are; myself included. Are you saying our donations don't count towards anything, or matter to you? I suppose maybe it is time to start looking at retail vanilla servers if you disregard your Lordaeron donators.
    Can't say I know how you came to that conclusion. Giving a donor's opinion more importance over a person who plays here but hasn't donated is biased and unfair. And if we did listen to donors exclusively, I can assure you that Lordaeron donors would not be the majority of any whole. I think it's best that we form a dialogue with the players as a whole and not just donors.

The PvP scene was fine depending on the time of the day per faction.
    You have to be online on a specific time on a specific faction in order to do any PvP? Doesn't sound ideal to me.

No, larger battlegrounds does not require luck/skill/gear to get in. That requires 40 people. What is required to win is a plan and communication, so please, the excuse of "longer queues" is invalid.
    I'd say you've misunderstood what was said here. The factor of luck he was speaking of, was to the effect of having enough people online and in the queue to get such a BG to pop. To the effect of his mention of longer queues, it wasn't an excuse of anything. In fact, his point is that some people may think lack of PvP competitiveness is equivalent to less people being around and queueing and thus causing longer queues, but then went on to specifically say that is NOT the only issue.

You can clearly see the issues that we have in this thread. We are passionate about our PvP and don't want to play against the pay to win crowd. There is nothing more to say about it than that.
    "pay to win crowd"
    *cringe*
    You aren't playing against Icecrown players exclusively though. It's not like the system is directly pitting only Lordaeron players against Icecrown players. That's not the case. YOU may be passionate about this point of view on the situation, but you must also recognize that you are not speaking for everyone.

I will remind you that cross realm was the major death of retail. The glitches, the loss of realm identity, etc., all contributed to retail hemorrhaging subs.
    So retail started its decline in Vanilla? Because that's when cross-realm battlegrounds and battlegroups were implemented.

This is just a poor choice.
    That's your opinion. You are welcome to it, but the point I'm making here is that not everyone agrees.

My wallet will speak here just as it has in retail.
    That's really besides the point, isn't it? You're welcome to do as you wish, but I don't think threats or demands are pertinent to the discussion we should be having.

I do hope you guys can figure out a way to make it fair,
    That would be ideal. But right now, on the negative spectrum, we're getting rigid and not very constructive feedback for the most part. What I'd prefer is a discussion about doing it in the best possible way that we can. It's a system that's still in development and there is plenty of space for improvement. So, please, engage us with more than "Wall of NO".

2. Its better to lose then to not play at all.
    Is it? The defeatist attitude servers no one well.

Lord pvp was/is dead, this is the only thing that could save it somewhat. If you played in EU prime maybe it was alright, if you didnt it was total garbage.
    It wasn't dead. I'm an American and had great fun with BG's on both Alliance and Horde (prime time and off time). Now I feel ostracized. Every BG I'm in I'm the lone player from my realm and literally laughed at.

3. but in this instance, it was not well thought out or planned for.
    Feel free to explain why you think that so I can provide a proper rebuttal.

Of course there will be backlash on some level, but this is an outrageous move on their part.
    The system was bound to be divisive. But that does not make it outrageous. As for backlash on some level? I've seen much more positivity on the topic than negativity.

It's a metaphorical slap in the face.
    I'd have to disagree, but are you more interested in retaliating by slapping back, or would you be keen to engage us in proper discourse?

Every BG I'm in I'm the lone player from my realm
    It may be seen as a bad thing that there isn't more participation from Lordaeron, but there's also the indication of how significantly smaller the PvP scene on Lordaeron is. I would have thought that'd be a change for the better. But you insist on how "active" the Lordaeron PvP scene is. This anecdote from you, in addition to anecdotes from others and our own data say otherwise.

4. Remember that you play with geared ppl from icecrown on your own side as well.Its not like only 1x server fights 3x .I have seen some players from loardeon on alliance side playng well and having better scores then ppl from icc.IT is not as a big deal as you make it out to be.What do you lose?and what do you win with cross realm battlegraunds.
    Focsusing on one thing that you don't like,making it saund as the sky are falling with out considering benefits.
    Imagne now low geared players from icecrown bombing forums because they are neked ore with furious gear and get kild bye ppl who play longer then they do... and there fore have better gear.
    And the whole thing about warmane being money hungry..dude eaven if it was true its their job..not charity.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

5. And it shouldnt have been. Comunity was never asked. Why ?
    Well, here's two questions for you.
    1. Do you realize what effect having to ask about everything to the community would have on development? People already complain that there aren't updates often enough.
    2. How do you expect us to hit the demographic that such a thing has the biggest effect on without including others?

You didnt even ask players if they want that, cause you knew that voting gonna end with negative result for crossrealm.
    More like because we knew there was no way we could keep people who aren't Lordaeron pvpers from skewing the results. That said, we have been watching community discussion on the topic for a very long time too.

6. Well, I guess it's a bit unfair for me to say, but I really like that change !! We did 10+ games on a 15 man premade today on Lord and destroyed ICC players everytime, while targetting and /cry(ing) on their shadowmournes. Was a pretty enjoyable experience. You will just need to find pvp players to team up with.

7. Well, I guess it's a bit unfair for me to say, but I really like that change !! We did 10+ games on a 15 man premade today on Lord and destroyed ICC players everytime, while targetting and /cry(ing) on their shadowmournes. Was a pretty enjoyable experience. You will just need to find pvp players to team up with.
    Are you all from same guild?

8. I'd have to disagree, but are you more interested in retaliating by slapping back, or would you be keen to engage us in proper discourse?
    Really? You call constructive criticism a "slap" and then say I'm not being engaging? I'm done with my thoughts and replies. I'm sure you'll probably ban my account in your childish tantrum that you're having. Engaging... What a joke.

9. Most of us are Memento Mori, but also some external pvpers who we know are good, from other guilds.

10. Really? You call constructive criticism a "slap" and then say I'm not being engaging? I'm done with my thoughts and replies. I'm sure you'll probably ban my account in your childish tantrum that you're having. Engaging... What a joke.
    Sounds more like outrage on your part to me than constructive criticism. This post of yours just now is case in point.

Because of these sorts of posts (rather quite inappropriate), it's hard to have a proper and cohesive discussion. So I'll be closing this thread so we can start a new one for aforementioned discussion.

First ... 345