1. II think its not as bad as ppl make it out to be.

2. Why dont you respond to chronins criticism?
    Because its biased whimping, not criticism.
    Lordaeron pvp was dead - long bg ques, low amount of pvp oriented players, hard to find challenging wpvp fight.
    Arena ques are long, always the same faces. Seven windows multiboxer was raping SW for months without any1 willing to stop him - would be free food on icecrown.

We have lordaeron people cheering crossrealms in the game and three boys crying over it on forum.
    I believe you know you have to brace yorself or leave, Warmane won't backpeddle on this decision for sure.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

3. Fast que times for a twink 79 bracket HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4. Because its biased whimping, not criticism.
    Lordaeron pvp was dead - long bg ques, low amount of pvp oriented players, hard to find challenging wpvp fight.
    Arena ques are long, always the same faces. Seven windows multiboxer was raping SW for months without any1 willing to stop him - would be free food on icecrown.

We have lordaeron people cheering crossrealms in the game and three boys crying over it on forum.
    I believe you know you have to brace yorself or leave, Warmane won't backpeddle on this decision for sure.
    Amen..........

5. I feel bad for the Lordaeron kids. Not only are the BG's now essentially full of people with gear that is pretty much unobtainable to them, but their progress is also pretty wasted at this point. Why be proud of your achievements on a low pop 1x realm when 90% of the people you play against aren't on your realm anyways? If you were on Icecrown you would have gotten to eighty 3 times faster and you would have gotten the same gear you had at a much more rapid pace considering not only the average itemlevel of the players but also the population. Can't even group up with the people running 20+ man premades taking up more than half of AV pops.

I feel for you Lordguys, I'll still laugh at you when we get matched against eachother but I do feel bad for you.

6. Disable Cross realm WARMANE STAFF !!!!

7. because its biased whimping, not criticism.
    Arena ques are long, always the same faces. Seven windows multiboxer was raping sw for months without any1 willing to stop him - would be free food on icecrown.

I believe you know you have to brace yorself or leave, warmane won't backpeddle on this decision for sure.
    a m e n.......

8. To say that crossralm is good for Lordaeron, for christs sake, is a pile of absolute garbage.

Are you not aware of the main reason lordaerong was made?
    That is supposed to be hardcore realm, no donations, skill = gear, Icecrown is a casual realm for casual people who dont have time to invest into a game.
    Those are two compleatly separate comunities and to mash them up with the reason: "well now lordies dont ned to wait in que anymore" is completly clueless

Warmane staff, i seriously want to see some strong backed arguments, since noone ever once asked for this.

Seriously gonna play Classic wow for ****s sake, i had such high hopes for warmane, but this is a complete disaster.* UNLESS it has technical reasons*
    and so help me God there are

9. Hypeeeeeeeeeeee twink faster que times

10. Good news, Lordaeron players. Now you can actually get honor points.

11. Seriously gonna play Classic wow for ****s sakee
    Oh no please stay
    Whatever, noone cares about another crying freeloader.

12. It is made for your own good so you can play bgs regulary

13. Oh no please stay
    Whatever, noone cares about another crying freeloader.
    When someone tell strong arguments against crossrealm, you just enable your sarcastic clown mode, but it shows only that you have nothing to say about the topic and your own immature.

14. i play on both realms i am glad this happened.

finally i get bgs (from lordaeron) ****ing hell pvp is so dead on lordaeron :D
    And now we have bgs finally thank you warmane for this fantastic update.
    you could include an auto announcement when people are in queue for a battleground so it will "trigger" others to que if they see people queing.

again,sincerely big thanks for the crossrealm,finally i wont wait (10-15 mins) for a bg or av ioc that ends in 5 minutes because "not enough players" xD

First 1234 ... Last