1. 15 min BG deserteur after DC or wow error

Is it the final state that DCs and wow errors give BG deserteur again or is this something that gonna be changed/fixed?

2. like 8 ppl total were abusing force quit to disappear in bgs without being kicked/getting deserter so all 12k need to be punished. Don't expect it to change any time soon.

but yes wow crashes happen nonstop and the deserter is frustating, no grace period even if i load from ssd i cant get back in fast enough.

3. Second that.
    After Xream implementation every second scoreboard drops me out of the game.

4. Second that.
    After Xream implementation every second scoreboard drops me out of the game.
    me too....

5. like 8 ppl total were abusing force quit to disappear in bgs without being kicked/getting deserter
    How was it possible to abuse this?
    With the old system u still got deserter after being away for few mins.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

6. How was it possible to abuse this?
    With the old system u still got deserter after being away for few mins.
    by force quitting. I'm not gonna explain it.

7. by force quitting. I'm not gonna explain it.
    Ah, now I guess I get what u mean.
    Well, in this case wouldn't it be possible that the char still remains in the BG for some time after using force quit?
    That way ppl can't avoid beeing killed.

8. Ah, now I guess I get what u mean.
    Well, in this case wouldn't it be possible that the char still remains in the BG for some time after using force quit?
    That way ppl can't avoid beeing killed.
    not with the method people use, I think it's impossible because u would have to allow someone to have multiple chars on the server at once from one account...

9. I also would like it changed back. I got dropped from 4 winning BGs in a row the other day due to weird seemingly totem related crashes on my shaman(s). Even weirder when this happens and deserter wears off sometimes after I join a BG a few minutes in I'll get suddently removed from the BG without deserter.
    Edited: December 19, 2018