1. Lordaeron and Icecrown shared arenas?

So, i would like to know whats going to happen with the merged arenas? Me and i think i speak here for most of the players of Lordaeron want to know whats the plan with the arenas or are you just going to bomb us with that like the battlegrounds with no warning and a chance to state our opinions? Are there going to be some item restrictions when queueing for arenas to prevent the major item advantage players from Icecrown have over us? And please, if anyone comes at me with "thats not possible" stop, there was a mechanic on AT or Blackrock that prevented you from queueing arena if you have a HC version of an item equiped. Also that will not only be a fair ground to play on for players of Lordaeron, but will make the pvp scene and brackets more healthier (all those WP teams and the current imbalance due to gear).

I've spent alot of time here, but this is honestly unacceptable. The lack of information and a choice you didn't give us is very depressing and i i feel like someone spat in my face (and i think most of players on Lordaeron do at this point). At the end of the day have your merged or shared BG's, but what will happen with the arenas? Is there going to be some form of mechanic that will implement a healthier competition or not? Make it clear please, since if there won't be it will be a game breaker for me and will have to part ways with the realm and the server after a long time of playing here. Thanks in advance.
    Edited: December 18, 2018

2. Cross-realm has been known for more than half an year now, yes it was implemented without warning but it was long expected.

3. Cross-realm has been known for more than half an year now, yes it was implemented without warning but it was long expected.
    Nope, not entirely true. There was supposed to be a poll for Lordaeron players to vote whether they want a merge or no (the poll never happened). Also the lack of information and the communication is a big issue here. Maybe there will be players who will love this (most to whom i talked with don't). I just want to know how will the merged arenas going to function. Depending on that i will or will not play here.

Sure it was announced. But no specifics on gear and balancing, when and what and also the option that they said would be in a poll didn't happen, it was like they were keeping it a secret w/o any specifics on how are things going to work between the two completely different realms.