1. *First of all I never claimed I was the only pvp player or whatever, I simply responded to posts that dramatized that all pvpers are ****ed by this change, and me and my friends (not only guildies, all good pvpers are welcome in our premades) enjoy this change. I understand that some will be for and some against, but I don't want people to generalize and say all lord pvpers are screwed because they feel that way.

*I don't know what you didn't understand from my topic, but we played against Shadowmournes and Knight Templars (only guild on ICC I know) and we won, and didn't lose a single game. So I don't know how you got the "get annihilated by ICC" part because that never happened and I am pretty sure it never will.

*So you just repeated my comment about the hate between the players of the two realms, I don't understand what your point was there. The thread is about saying what you like and don't, not about finding the reasons behind every aspect.

*Lastly, I played on Icecrown and I even donated there for a weapon, but after less than a month I was back in Lordaeron, just because I enjoyed it far more, so your comment about "only way to have fun" in Lordaeron is completely ridiculous, brings no value to the discussion and assumes everyone has your mindset, which fortunately is not true.
    * And I never said you were the only PvP'er, but you saying that everyone who disagrees with you is not a "real pvper" obviously insinuates that you and the buddies from your guild are the only people who know anything about pvp, which is untrue. It's really untrue actually. You and the people you play premades with enjoy the premade, thats fun for you, some people don't. I don't. I don't WANT to play with Lordplayers and some Lordplayers don't WANT to play with me.

*I don't know what part of my argument you didn't understand. The fact that you won a few BG's literally means nothing. Personal experience is not empirical evidence, and I know that's very hard to grasp. Here's how it works dawg: Just because YOU que up 15 man and win sometimes doesn't mean that other people can or want to or even if they do que up as 15 man face the same premades as you or have the same prerequisites. "I am pretty sure it never will." so then you are calling every guild on Icecrown bad? If a guild on Icecrown can't beat you with better gear they are bad right? Pretty hilarious that you think that.

*I love how you're pinning this as "THIS GUY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" when I've made it as clear as possible what I meant. Let me repeat it and maybe I can make it even more apparent this time: Who would have known that if you work super hard for something on a 1x realm without a cash shop that you would get upset when the same people you are trying to avoid are the people you are going to be playing with? Who would have known that the people on Icecrown who want highly competitive fullbis teams in gvg situations would get upset by Lordaeron players in their teams?

* "brings no value to the discussion and assumes everyone has your mindset, which fortunately is not true. " LOL, thats not up for you to decide. You don't get to decide what is and what isn't valuable to the discussion and you don't get to decide what is true or false. The GM's asked for opinions and this is mine: Lordaeron has one positive and that is the fact that levling takes so long you can gank people out of extinction as soon as you get your char to 80, there is nothing else positive with Lordaeron, in my opinion.

Thanks for the response buddy! :)

2. From a geared IC player's perspective, this change is amazing. As an alliance player, I now usually have to wait less than 2 minutes in a queue. It seems like this applies during any time of the day too.

However, I can see why lordies are so upset. It's not the matter of "I feel better if I get raped by someone who earned their gear the hard way rather than bought it" as some of them claim, in my opinion, it's just that they will always meet at least some bis people in all battlegrounds and that was not the case before xrealm. That means it's that much harder for average players, a bit above average players and especially newcomers to catch up - ofcourse they would much rather play against players of similar gear.

I don't think it devalues players' achievements one bit - if anything, your wf gear and pvp achievements will look so much more impressive if you are capable of getting them while competing against players who already have a much better gear than you. Now downgrading the heroic gear to normal version in bgs/arenas - THAT would devalue players' achievements. :)

I will join the bunch of fellas who called out the ultra stupid suggestion to split the queues into xrealm and not-xrealm. Though part of me wishes warmane actually implemented it, I would be curious to see if people who suggested this nonsense would cry for a reversion or just straight-up silently quit the game.

To be fair, the gear difference issue would occur eventually without crossrealm anyway, in my opinion. Icecrown has this problem and we already had several suggestions regarding it - it's not fair to throw 2k gs leechers and 6.5k heroes into the same pot. I realize lordies are trying to control their urge to screech "P2WWW" right now, but server has been up for so long a lot of people has already got full bis without buying any gear. I don't think lordaeron is going to upgrade to cataclysm (correct me if I am wrong?), meaning the same situation should happen to them eventually. Ofcourse it will take longer since it is "soooo much harder to get gear" but eventually your realm is going to fill with bis or near-bis people while there will always be 3k gs newcomers. My point is, we should look for a solution to gear difference in general, cross realm simply sped up this process for lordaeron. Making queues depending on the gear you have in your inventory is interesting but again - do we really have enough players to avoid 30 minute queues for that? : )

Don't forget that on a static server you will never get 100% blizzlike experience mainly because you had only 1-2 years of the expansion and then moved on to the next one. You couldn't do ALL of the achievements and get ALL of the bis gear / mounts on ALL of your alts. Because of that, we encounter some problems that blizzard never really had to face.

3. * And I never said you were the only PvP'er, but you saying that everyone who disagrees with you is not a "real pvper" obviously insinuates that you and the buddies from your guild are the only people who know anything about pvp, which is untrue. It's really untrue actually. You and the people you play premades with enjoy the premade, thats fun for you, some people don't. I don't. I don't WANT to play with Lordplayers and some Lordplayers don't WANT to play with me.

*I don't know what part of my argument you didn't understand. The fact that you won a few BG's literally means nothing. Personal experience is not empirical evidence, and I know that's very hard to grasp. Here's how it works dawg: Just because YOU que up 15 man and win sometimes doesn't mean that other people can or want to or even if they do que up as 15 man face the same premades as you or have the same prerequisites. "I am pretty sure it never will." so then you are calling every guild on Icecrown bad? If a guild on Icecrown can't beat you with better gear they are bad right? Pretty hilarious that you think that.

*I love how you're pinning this as "THIS GUY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" when I've made it as clear as possible what I meant. Let me repeat it and maybe I can make it even more apparent this time: Who would have known that if you work super hard for something on a 1x realm without a cash shop that you would get upset when the same people you are trying to avoid are the people you are going to be playing with? Who would have known that the people on Icecrown who want highly competitive fullbis teams in gvg situations would get upset by Lordaeron players in their teams?

* "brings no value to the discussion and assumes everyone has your mindset, which fortunately is not true. " LOL, thats not up for you to decide. You don't get to decide what is and what isn't valuable to the discussion and you don't get to decide what is true or false. The GM's asked for opinions and this is mine: Lordaeron has one positive and that is the fact that levling takes so long you can gank people out of extinction as soon as you get your char to 80, there is nothing else positive with Lordaeron, in my opinion.

Thanks for the response buddy! :)
    Apparently we have a miscommunication problem with you, since 2/3 of what you write I agree with.
    This is what I meant by brings no value. It seems that we have different opinions since we are arguing but we actually have a similar one. It's just a miscommunication fiesta.

The only part I don't agree is, is the lord is boring, but I understand that different people enjoy differeny things, and the getting anhiliated part, because even if a full icc guild plays against us we may lose but not be anhilated.

First ... 345