1. Also i hope we gonna see soon xrealm for arenas, so decent lordaeron players can start play arena again and get some competiton and not just farm some noobs that doing 10 games and not haveing fun at all, also you guys that cry for pve items you miss for pvp, maybe learn to play pve also and find yourself some decent guild on lord where you can get pve items that you need for pvp, and about smournes even lordaeron have a lot smournes at this point, i think there is around 30 smournes if not more

2. Do you guys realize wow is RPG? Half of the drive to do pve or pvp is to get better gear than other ppl, so you feel stronger, as it should be. The crossrealm kills this, because why would you put so much more effort to get to lvl 80 and especially do much harder raiding to get good pve gear on Lordaeron, if you can just play IC realm, get 80 in a day and faceroll icc25hc or just get bis gear for donation and then play against Lordaeron ppl anyway. There is no feeling of accomplishement on Lord now if every second player in BG has the 25man hc weapon, you grinded your *** for, with 10x less effort.

3. Seriously, people. I thought I was really straightforward and clear.

This is a thread for real feedback, not "Lordaeron is OVER!!!1! no reason to play anymore!!1!!!" Plenty of posts show players can argument and expose their points, both pro and against, without ridiculous hyperbole or proclamations of the end of the world. If that's your idea of feedback, let me tell you: we're not interested, because you're not adding anything.

4. For perfect balance there must be a system with gear lvl matchmaking.
    Would be outstandingly good.

As a pure PvP player(alot of retail and now here), cross-realm is very important for PvP-ers, those guys who say "it killing PvP" they aren't real PvP-ers, they just hate donors and thats all, gear isn't that matter if you have skill with your class.
    1+ here for cross-realm, can't wait for arenas. :)
    Some of Lordaeron pvpers have balls afterall, god bless.

5. Crossrealm is good thing.But u didnt added bg queue to local realm and to both realm for choose.Its bad for some ppls. And i think u late with this. Lordaeron going merge in next 1-2 years with icecrown so it was waste work :D like happened with cata realm.Crossrealm could have been good for twinks because they can get near some gears on both realms (except brutal gears,venge gears and rest higher ilvl lvl 70 accessarys what u dont add in game since 3 years on lordaeron,true dosnt matter because we cant receive cta arena points for daily cta wins and we cant do rated bgs on lower lvls).For 80s crossrealm also good if u nerf lordaeron like unbuffed icecrown. There is ppls with sm,valanyr so these isnt reasons for cry about donors vs not donors items still available in game so 80s have better situation than twinks...

6. As a lordaeron very pvp focused player(Tazu) (I only do pvp and VoAs, no other raids), this is a change that I gladly welcome. So the argument that pvp players have no incentive to play on Lordaeron is very biased I believe.
    *Premades are finally alive again, we did full 15 man premades yesterday and we won every single bg (dominated 95% of them).
    *Que times are now significantly lower, as a player who doesn't enjoy playing solo in bgs, be it Lord or Icecrown, I had to wait 15-20 mins for my 5 man premade to enter bgs, whereas now we wait 6-7 mins on average for a 15-man premade.
    *Only aspect currently not enjoyable, is the hate between Lord and ICC horde, with Lord mocking them for paying for their gear, and ICC mocking us for being dead (which is obv. not true). This is something that I can live with and I knew was going to happen.

So next time before starting to flame about how bad this change is for pvpers, ask a real pvper first. If you really claim you are a pvp player and you still don't have people to do bgs with (even if it's 1 person), then something is wrong with you.

Finally, I want to say that I played on Icecrown and for me personally Lordaeron is a far superior server - exactly because it means working for everything you need twice as hard. If you think about it, the server is now even more challenging and it is something I am looking forward to.
    As an Icecrown pvp-focused player (Mootykins) (I literally live in a 2D dimension where swords carry more weight than the actual law of the land), this is a change that I thoroughly disagree with. The argument that only "real PvPers" want this change diminishes everyone who is not playing 15 man premades with a specific guild and a specific group of people who absolutely want this change to happen because then they actually get pops.

*Premades are finally alive again, instead of not facing a premade who worked hard for their gear under the same circumstances as you yourself did you will be facing 3 times bigger guilds who have all had an easier time generally speaking to get better gear than all of you. Also, this change doesn't just affect a few specific people who play alot of premades, if changes things for everyone. The small 3 man group running BG's trying to be competitive from Lordaeron will get absolutely annihilated, not to mention the Icecrown players who DON'T want to play versus people with relatively low gearscore. If I could pick between playing against a Lordaeron premade with a 700 gs lower average and a fullbis premade from Icecrown, I would pick the Icecrown team 10/10 times.

*Que times are now significantly lower, as such, it may be a good idea to make dungeons and BG's cross faction. This will decrease the que times by quite a bit, especially if you enjoy solo queing.

*Only aspect currently not enjoyable, is the hate between Lord and ICC horde, who would have guessed that people who spent three times the ammount of time leveling up and even more getting worse gear than their Icecrown counterparts would be upset. And who would have guessed the Icecrown players would not want to play with or against players who they don't know, are never going to interact with in a guild basis and who are worse geared than them on average every single BG? This is something that I can live with and I knew was going to happen.

So next time before starting to flame about how bad this change is for pvpers, ask a real pvper first. If you really claim you are a pvp player and you still don't want to or enjoy playing in big scale premades versus people who you will either demolish or get absolutely annihilated by then you're a decent human being and I love you, bless up play the game whichever way you want to play it my guy, don't let anyone tell you that you're not a "real pvper".

Finally, I want to say that I played on Lordaeron and then I realized that the only fun to be had on that server was streamsniping levlers in Hellfire until they quit playing the game because of sheer frustration and anger combined. Stay woke.

7. -I would like to address some things people are stating here (that i find very annoying). I already posted my opinion on the matter, and how i think the balancing between the realms and PVP in general should be handled. The measure i'm proposing is drastic and if someone wants to read it it's on the first page of this discussion.

-I'll try to keep it short and sweet and go right to the point. Stop talking about skill/gear and MMR if you have no clue how the game works. Gear is a HUGE factor when competent people face each other in the arena, and for people who want to take the PVP more seriously it is and should be a problem. What people are saying here in terms of "Just get good" or "Skill>Gear" has nothing to do with higher rated arenas. You can get away with saying that on 1400-1500 rating or facing random people in the world or battlegrounds, but not when you start facing competent people. I wrote more on this subject in the first post i made here, so i won't repeat myself. For people talking about MMR like it's some kind of a god given mechanic that will fix everything, it's not. People here talk about destroying people with SM's, but honestly if you are doing that in battlegrounds and low rated arenas vs random people - you should stop making that example since it's not a true representation of how things or how things should be.
    -My question goes out to the warmane team whats the plan RIGHT NOW for the arenas?
    *Also the people who say warmane deletes the posts that they don't like is complete BS. Read my post and you will see why. I suggested something that will probably dip donations the server will have and it's still up.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

8. Seriously, people. I thought I was really straightforward and clear.

This is a thread for real feedback, not "Lordaeron is OVER!!!1! no reason to play anymore!!1!!!" Plenty of posts show players can argument and expose their points, both pro and against, without ridiculous hyperbole or proclamations of the end of the world. If that's your idea of feedback, let me tell you: we're not interested, because you're not adding anything.
    if you promote positive comments and ignore negative ones why do you even starting a "feedback" thread. Just say that you are the owners and you do whatever you want. But this thread is only here to establish false perception that actually "we" are wanting it.
    Edited: December 19, 2018 Reason: Removed parts that were against the stated rules for the thread or were borderline insults at the Staff

9. My opinion is that it is a good change only for some bored end-game Lordaeron players. They are doing BG to do something else, they do not care for equity between realms, it's just a matter of one BG per day. In the other hand, the freshly 80 lordaeron player that queue on a BG to get some honor points will have a hard time facing BiS all the time. Low geared characters on iceclown is rare, not on Lordaeron. That kills some of the fun, to not be able to face lowbies like you, or to face lowbies with your self-earnt high geared character.
    I suggest a custom NPC for Lordaeron that let you chose between Iceclown-Lordaeron queue and just Lordaeron.
    No point in getting a fast queue for something not funny, you will only get bored faster.

10. if you promote positive comments and ignore negative ones why do you even starting a "feedback" thread.
    Anyone is capable of providing negative feedback without breaking the rules and bashing on the staff, server, donors, or whoever else.

As far as I can see previously open thread in suggestion forum is deleted. You are too far away from objectivity.
    What previously open thread in the suggestion forum? The thread that preceded this one is in this same forum section, as can be seen right here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395787

Objectivity... heh. Let's keep to the discussion proper, shall we?

11. PVP is arguably the most competitive aspect of any online game, especially roleplaying one. By making BG's crossrealm you go against the very nature of Lordaeron. You take the idea of hard earned work to obtain gear and throw it out the window. The benefit of """slightly""" lower que times is far inferior to the inbalance of gear.

And to anyone claiming "git gud" and similar stuff, you are simply delusional. This isn't no Rubik's kube, CounterStrike top skill game people you need to realise that. Stop fanboying old Swifty videos this is no longer the case. Everyone can press a few buttons now.

IF it is possible to make CROSSREALM BG QUE Optional, that would be by far the best solution possible for both worlds. Everyone would be happy.

12. Here is simple solution which will satisfy both sides. Make cross-realm bgs optional and keep arena ladder seperated.

- This will satisfy people complaining about high bg wait times
    - Lordaeron players who wants to play fair battlegrounds and arenas also would be happy.

If you wont going to accept please explain why?
    Edited: December 19, 2018

13. Here is simple solution which will satisfy both sides. Make cross-realm bgs optional and keep arena ladder seperated.

- This will satisfy people complaining about high bg wait times
    - Lordaeron players who wants to play fair battlegrounds and arenas also would be happy.

If you wont going to accept please explain why?
    "No custom feature" incoming I guess

14. if you promote positive comments and ignore negative ones why do you even starting a "feedback" thread. Just say that you are the owners and you do whatever you want. But this thread is only here to establish false perception that actually "we" are wanting it.
    Leaving aside the fact you are just creating drama with exaggerations by saying that, as there are negative comments remaining (thank Mercy for having replied to you beforehand, or your post would be gone as well), if the negative comments really were all of the sort I made clear will be removed from the thread, whose fault would that be exactly?

That's a rhetorical "food-for-thought" question, not one for you to answer, as that was the sole bit you're getting away with in this thread for the aforementioned reason.

15. "No custom feature" incoming I guess
    We could go that route, sure. But for the sake of discussion, let's not.

First 12345 Last