1. Is sub rogue worth the time and effort?

I just recently started leveling a rogue for the purpose of going sub spec for pvp, thinking it would be a good spec for owning in duels wpvp and the ocassional arena/bg. Now my question is, is sub competitive in comparison to other class/specs in those 3 categories. P.s. I hate loosing duels. Ofc i am willing to spend some time learning the spec but will I be rewarded enough?

2. Expect to get facerolled by plates users if u commit 1-2 mistakes, against mages locks etc u kinda faceroll too but rogue is one of the classes that small mistakes can cost u the win... also cheat death is really disappointing with all this bis players..

If ur willing to take time and be focus which is somewhat exausting, sub rogue can be one of if not the best satisfying spec to play.. u get to controll most of the situations making u the guy whos leading the fight to how u want and where u want, but again i dont think its meant for casuals as ur more likely to be a hardcore player... about the other pvp spec assassination dont bother with it, its pratically 2 buttons mutilate and envenom and ur way too limited compared to sub, but if u like rogue playstyle it can be fun

3. Expect to get facerolled by plates users if u commit 1-2 mistakes, against mages locks etc u kinda faceroll too but rogue is one of the classes that small mistakes can cost u the win... also cheat death is really disappointing with all this bis players..

If ur willing to take time and be focus which is somewhat exausting, sub rogue can be one of if not the best satisfying spec to play.. u get to controll most of the situations making u the guy whos leading the fight to how u want and where u want, but again i dont think its meant for casuals as ur more likely to be a hardcore player... about the other pvp spec assassination dont bother with it, its pratically 2 buttons mutilate and envenom and ur way too limited compared to sub, but if u like rogue playstyle it can be fun
    So what class could give me satisfaction to pvp as a casual? :P ik the answer will be "whatever you like to play" surely there must be a player picked favourite which is decent and doesnt make your head hurt hehe

4. For casuals ? war, palas, hunters just to name the first came to my head... you cant faceroll as a rogue if u dont antecipate ur opponents moves, while with the classes i mention just keep spammin that buttom ;)

Priests, mages and locks arent for casual too since u die quick, druid if u dont know how to change forms u wont be effective, etc

Its not that simple bro ;)